Hacking Play Other region PS3 games and DLC from NPbrowser on EU console?

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi all,
I was wondering is it possible to
play other region PS3 games (Us or JP) and DLC from NPbrowser on an EU console that has cfw and repatched PSN?

an example of this would be megaman 9 us as it has all the dlc for us on npbrwoser, whereas the eu version doesn't?

thanx.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ps3 is region free, you can make a shop to go on any country's account that you want.
(ignoring weird china locked consoles, or one or two games that actually aren't region free)

it will work fine :)

Reactions: 2DSGamerdude

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ps3 is region free, you can make a shop to go on any country's account that you want.
(ignoring weird china locked consoles, or one or two games that actually aren't region free)

it will work fine :)

nice, so if I install the US version of Megaman 9 & DLC using the ReactPSN user I can run it using my main account?
the ps3 can run games and dlc from other regions like how psp/ps vita can on cfw?

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
nvm, I got the game to run perfectly fine, apparently since the ps3 can run cfw, it's regionals free, meaning annoying can work,
I had to rename my "reactPSN" -> "aa" and do the reactPSN tut again to get the megaman 9 + dlc to work.
this is required each time you install a "PKG + dlc" packs as NPS browser guide states.

thanx for the info, cearp!

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.