Play Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition on latest firmware?

JJon3s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like the old Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition better than the cross platofrm version that is offered, alas, it says it needs an update. I have looked everywhere and downloaded the latest available updates from a bunch of known nsp sites to no avail, is there a way to play this game still?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then your only option is to update or you won't be able to play that game unless you remove the ticket for the update and install an older update.

Reactions: JJon3s

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless nintendo has done some funky stuff. Download the update you wanna play. Hang on to it and don't install it yet. Uninstall any update you have installed. Use dbi,tinfoil,goldleaf, etc. To reset the required "firmware version" then install the update you wanna play

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done this with a bunch of update nsps but it still gives me the same message without the option to launch it.

You have to get rid of the ticket for the update, and then remove the update and and install an older update, it would still prompt you unless you block all communication with Nintendo server.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I've done this with a bunch of update nsps but it still gives me the same message without the option to launch it.
Then probably your save data has the flag for the updated data. If that's the case, aside deleting the tickets for the latest update, you'll have to delete your save files as well.
I think updating the game would be the best solution in the end.

Reactions: kidkat210

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL