Play backup games on the GBA?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by erolz, Aug 25, 2008.

Aug 25, 2008

Play backup games on the GBA? by erolz at 8:45 AM (2,234 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. erolz
    OP

Member erolz GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    Hi,

is there a way to play backup games on the nintendo gameboy advanced?
    thanx!

(sorry for the noob question...)

2. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Yes, there is...You need to get a flashcart....check revies you'll find some, so check them out..

But to make long story short, you'll be best to pick up M3 Lite Perfect..

3. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Actually, an M3 Perfect lite won't work for that purpose. You want a M3 Perfect miniSD for an actual GBA unit. The M3 Perfect lite is for DS lite's.

4. erolz
    OP

Member erolz GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    thanx m8. do you know were i can buy this card in europe? do i have to install special software to make it work or can i just copy roms to the card and insert it in the gba?
    i also heard something about the EZ card and/or EZ Flash III kit, EZIII, Flash2Advance Ultra and supercard. are those cards the same?
    thanx again!

5. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Erm...last batches of M3 Lite Perfect were shipped with GBA shell!! I'm using M3 Lite Perfect with my Micro, and only Micro..
    And it fits perfect in game slot, while miniSD sticks out for few millimeters..
    [​IMG]