Plailect's guide to complete A9LH [recent edit]

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by cultopi, Jun 9, 2016.

1. cultopi
    OP

cultopi GBAtemp Regular

Jul 18, 2015
    United States
    Was that guide ordered to take out the arm9 kexploit browser url in part 4? Though I remember the url like tha back of my hand........and I got harrased too.

2. Temptress Cerise

Temptress Cerise Miss Magic~ <3

May 1, 2016
    United States
    Did you check Part 5? Are you seeing how the guide has changed?

Edit: Anyways, end of Part 4 now ends with you being on 2.1, while Part 5 now continues from that and you still A9LH from 2.1.

Last edited by Temptress Cerise, Jun 9, 2016
  3. cultopi
    OP

cultopi GBAtemp Regular

Jul 18, 2015
    United States
    I see, while I was just installing A9LH for a friend using the previous guide from my memory, I checked to see if there is any update. What is the difference between the 2 end products? The A9LH (Luma3DS base) from the previous guide and this one ?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

So end products are the same while the previous guide install the A9LH after original sysnand restoration and the new guide installs it while 3DS is in 2.1 state??

4. Temptress Cerise

May 1, 2016
    United States
    Well, the previous guide used Delebile's Fork of A9LH, the new guide uses an updated version AuroraWright's A9LH fork, which can be installed on 2.1, and has a couple other update stuff that basically future proofs you A9LH install.

5. astronautlevel

astronautlevel Trying to Find My Way

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Siteā„¢
    Guide reverted back to delebile's fork until issues with d0k3's payloads are resolved.

Temptress Cerise likes this.
  6. Temptress Cerise

May 1, 2016
    United States
    God damn it. I am really getting annoyed with the frequency of these changes. (Joking~)

But anyhow, good to know. Thanks for the heads up. :)

astronautlevel likes this.