1. tvchip

OP tvchip Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hey guys,

Spent an ungodly amount of time trying to get pkNX to work for Pokemon Lets Go Eevee. I will create a condensed version of events of what I've done so far:
    Downloaded latest pkNX

Dragged xci file onto hactool, and then selected the largest folder for pkNX (contains romfs /exfs)

Got the ecounter.data.e/p files and pasted them in the flatbuffer folder. Then I transfered encounter.data.e file onto the bin2json.bat file

Did all my pokemon editing in the program (lets assume I didn't fuck that up)

Saved everything

Got my new romfs folder that has all the right folders in it (the pathing is correct)

I copy that into F:\atmosphere\contents\01001B7003A36000\RomFs (looks identical to the tut I followed)

This is where shit hits the fan and I don't no where the error is:

Tut says to drag the ecounter.data.e.bin file on to json2bin.dat file, this intuitively doesn't make sense (you'd think it would be the ecounter.data.e.json file that you drag onto that). Regardless, I did as the tut said. I then copied the encounter.data.e.bin file into the atmosphere folder F:\atmosphere\contents\01001B7003A36000\RomFs\bin\field\param\encount

Boot up my switch with Hekate 5.3.2, launch emuMMC, try to boot Pokemon Eevee for it to say it's corrupted. I then got the new sigpatches which I found on here and now the game boots in hekate but no mods. I installed "simplemodmanager" and installed the mods through there as well but still nothing when I boot up the game. Whenever I re-edit my mod files that are in the patched folder they always show up as modified. I really don't think I fucked that up.

I've watched this tut several times and it's very in-depth, I didn't miss any steps and I've reinstalled Eevee several times with no avail.

Notes: Game boots with fuse as well(but no mods). I have never used LayeredFS before and I can't find much information on the new version of it. It seems to be an embedded feature of atmosphere of which I have the latest version, but if there are separate files or if it needs to be turned on then that could be my problem but I can't find any info on that. Any help would be appreciated, I've easily spent 10+ hours trying to get this shit to work and I don't want to give up at this point but I have nothing left to try.

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    When you said you got the new patches, did you grab the correct ones?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - LayerFS,