The Evil Queen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends...

I was using PkHex normally, and tried to export to my SD card when I received this message.
I do not have a micro SD. I tried flipping the switch on the SD to see if that would correct the problem, but its still giving me this message. Anyone have any clue why or how to resolve?
cant save pokemon.png

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello friends...

I was using PkHex normally, and tried to export to my SD card when I received this message.
I do not have a micro SD. I tried flipping the switch on the SD to see if that would correct the problem, but its still giving me this message. Anyone have any clue why or how to resolve?
View attachment 74336
The lock switch should be in the top position. Make sure the directory/file isn't marked as read only.
Have you tried saving it to another location then copying the file over to the SD card?

The Evil Queen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I tried saving it to a different location and dragging it and that worked, but im not understanding why it won't let me just export it to the location directly from PkHex. I haven't done anything different aside from updating my Luma software. I probably shouldn't have.

Grantman20

Trophies
Website
www.pokemon.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I tried saving it to a different location and dragging it and that worked, but im not understanding why it won't let me just export it to the location directly from PkHex. I haven't done anything different aside from updating my Luma software. I probably shouldn't have.
as jdbye said, please check if your sd card is lock. if so switch it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe it was my Atari 1300... +1