ROM Hack PkHex cosmog event flag?

gunfort

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
so I was curious and tried the pkhex to change some pokemon to be shiny, then I stumbled on the event flag menu. the first thing I noticed is that the receive gift cosmog is already ticked while my in game progress was still going to the 2nd grand trial. is it pkhex error or what? or was it ticked because i received a solgaleo from trade? but people on my fb said that they had the cosmog even ticked too. and one more thing, I syncrhonized my game after removing the tick, but I still have a backup from where I haven't removed the tick yet. will it be okay if I restored my backup?

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
so I was curious and tried the pkhex to change some pokemon to be shiny, then I stumbled on the event flag menu. the first thing I noticed is that the receive gift cosmog is already ticked while my in game progress was still going to the 2nd grand trial. is it pkhex error or what? or was it ticked because i received a solgaleo from trade? but people on my fb said that they had the cosmog even ticked too. and one more thing, I syncrhonized my game after removing the tick, but I still have a backup from where I haven't removed the tick yet. will it be okay if I restored my backup?
Probably has the tick enabled so you can't get cosmog yet, once you've beat the game it'll probably dispensary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple