homigura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there. I got myself into a little trouble here x_x

Was trying to edit my save for pokemon OR for the first time, the save file has only 3h , 1st badge, not much. Anyway, i imported the save with SaveDataFiler , made a backup on my pc, generated a shiny bulbasaur on PkHex ( 1/11/05) , overwrited the save (main) and injected with SFE ( pressing A ) . Worked like a charm, my bulbasaur was there,everything alright.

Then, after some research on PkHex, i imported the save that has the shiny bulbasaur , backed it up ,generated a Lv10 shiny Lapras,overwrited the save and injected (pressing A ) on SDE. This time, I got this error :

10927634_10202543913077329_1678300910_o.jpg

Okay, didn't work, i tried to inject the modified savefile that has bulbasaur . Same error.
Tried injecting the original file, no modifications on PkHex. Same error.

Things i've tried :
-Entered the game, pressed UP + X + B , selected delete the save, started a new game, saved it, tried to inject the same 3 savefiles i have. None worked.
-Entered the game, pressed UP + X + B , selected delete the save, started a new game, saved it , imported the save with SDF , then injected the same save, it worked, but lol,it's the same savefile.
-Tried a "fusion" between the saves manually. I changed the Trainer Profile and let it just as the working savefile is, pokédex, everything. Save does not work...
(i tried injecting all the files pressing A and R+A (someone told me it could give me better results), it didn't really change anything.)

What can i do? Anyway to recover that save?

Would be good to recover it, but even if i start a new save and try to modify it, what should i NOT do in order to keep the modified savefile working?

Thanks in advance, Game on!:yaynds:

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there. I got myself into a little trouble here x_x

Was trying to edit my save for pokemon OR for the first time, the save file has only 3h , 1st badge, not much. Anyway, i imported the save with SaveDataFiler , made a backup on my pc, generated a shiny bulbasaur on PkHex ( 1/11/05) , overwrited the save (main) and injected with SFE ( pressing A ) . Worked like a charm, my bulbasaur was there,everything alright. *snip*

Hey.

What you need to do is remove your save completely (keep your backed up bulbasaur one which worked on your pc) and when you get to the menu it asks you to choose a language, you can just go ahead and exit out and export your newly created save, then just simply replace the file 'main' with your save (make sure it's just titled 'main', without .bin on the end) and plop it right in the same folder it exported to, and then just import the save, that should have it working.

Also when you're re-editing a save, make sure you export the save again and follow the same procedure as above, just to make extra sure :)

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
godofwrath , this did not work . Tried with A and wih R + A ... :/ is it not working because it's .cia?
No, that shouldn't by why it's not working, does the bulbasaur save still open in pkhex fine? - Is there anything else you may have done that was out of the norm at all?

Does your save persist if you create a new one? - for instance, if you create a new save, then save in game and turn off your 3ds and then back on, does that save still load?

I'm just lost as to where things are going awry.

Edit: You should just be using A to export/import, not R+A :)

homigura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if you create a new save, then save in game and turn off your 3ds and then back on, does that save still load?
oh wait.... If i create a new game, save that, turn off and on again, i still have that new save, works fine.

Presentum

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you have a gateway card?

This is what to do:

Export the save file to a 3ds or 3dz file with savedatafiller

Erase all data in your cia with the buttons

Download 3ds transfer tool from the eshop

Follow the instructions in the 3ds transfer tool and vuala!

Notes, cia save files are so damn sentitive, so if you want to edit them, you must export the save file each time you want to edit it and import the one you exported.

Hoped i helped

djxfade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I used PkHex to modify my legit bought AS save. The trick is, that you have to export it again each time you want to make an edit. If you import a edited file, you can't modify that file again, because it will be corrupted when you import it. Always do a new export for each edit.
And when you do the import, you should select the "Import to SD" function. Worked great for me, even though I killed my 30+ hours save because I imported a file that had already been imported once. Be carefull

cuti92

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you have a gateway card?

This is what to do:

Export the save file to a 3ds or 3dz file with savedatafiller

Erase all data in your cia with the buttons

Download 3ds transfer tool from the eshop

Follow the instructions in the 3ds transfer tool and vuala!

Notes, cia save files are so damn sentitive, so if you want to edit them, you must export the save file each time you want to edit it and import the one you exported.

Hoped i helped

Hi, I have a Pokemon Omega Ruby installed as a .cia
Could you please explain me how to export the save from .cia?? What I have to do exactly for edit with pkhex and then if I want to edit it again what I have to do??
Thanks for the patience, but i don't want to make bad things :(
Sorry for my English, I'm Italian.. Thanks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended