[PkHex] Can you test or already make this ?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Kanakops, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Kanakops
    OP

Kanakops GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2016
    Canada
    Sorry for my english

Okay all, I have find something bad with the pkhex and can potentially ban us if we dont paid attention, When we generate a pokemon with pkhex qr code, he not are 'saved' in the pokedex, if nintendo want to add a function to detect if we use a pokemon not caught in pokedex, we can have some problem

I want to know if one person have already try to put somes pokemon 'caught' in pokedex with pkhex

If you dont have understand (probably) I want to know if one person already try to put some pokemons (not all) in the pokedex with the pkhex function and if he have a ban or some problems

2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    For one, there is an option in PKHeX if you go to options>Set to SAV> and have Modify PokeDex/Modify pokemon Info boxes checked that's on by default that DOES add them to the dex as caught. You must have turned it off while messing around. Also, if you're using the QR injector you need to deposit them into the daycare or heal them to register them. Also remember there is no national pokedex, so if you scan a QR code for ANY POKEMON OTHER THAN GEN 7, it doesn't have a pokedex entry.
    Second, the only ban you can get from editing your save is from using the PGL. YOU CANNOT GET BANNED FROM GOING ONLINE OR ThE ESHOP FROM USING PKHEX.

Kanakops likes this.
  3. Kanakops
    OP

Kanakops GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2016
    Canada

oh thanks, I use the Qr code option but I have forget, we dont have national dex, but after some tests, I dont see any changes, For exemple, I have gen an Umbreon (he are not gen7 but he are in the alola dex) I have heal him and nothing, he are not 'caught' in pokedex

and If im not in pgl and i just play free battle I dont risk anything?

4. ieatducks4655

ieatducks4655 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2017
    New Zealand
    Hastings,New Zealand
    The Pokemon you gen should eventually register to the pokedex regardless at first it may only been seen but after awhile your game will mark the pokemon as caught, I've had my doubts with this too don't worry

Kanakops likes this.