Homebrew PKHeX 11.8 in Omega Ruby?

nino08807

Universal Gamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it still possible to inject pokemon to Omega Ruby in 11.8? Ive tried multiple times using the JKSM method, but after I edited the save, restored it and loaded in, It said that my data was corrupted, causing me to have to reinstall the game twice. Is this patched?

D

Deleted User

Lookup PKSM for 3ds click the 'flagbrew' github link then click 'code' at the top middle left corner and read about it. This tool allows you to generate pokemon right on your 3ds! all you need to do is download the cia then put in your /cias/ folder on your sd card and install it using FBI, if you dont have CFW read into it here, '3ds dot hacks dot guide' click get started and scroll down till you see 'frogminer' 11.8.41

Last edited by ,

nino08807

Universal Gamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lookup PKSM for 3ds click the 'flagbrew' github link and read about it. This tool allows you to generate pokemon right on your 3ds! all you need to do is download the cia then put in your /cias/ folder on your sd card and install it using FBI, if you dont have CFW read into it here, '3ds dot hacks dot guide' click get started and scroll down till you see 'frogminer' 11.8.41
I saw that and got it through homebrew, yes I do have CFW and I will use it if I have to, but PKHeX is useless for my situation?

D

Deleted User

Yes, it is much easier to use the pokemon save file editor which is PKSM where you can gen pokemon from the app to your save on your 3ds and yes ive tried pkhex and its too complicated and you have take your sd card out and back in again and again it also doesnt load on the 3ds app there is also a 3dsx file for pksm too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep your Dahmer ways to yourself