OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I would like to tell you about the command line utility pkgrename for Unix/Linux/Windows that is used to rename PS4 PKG files. It is not new, but I think it is not well known yet. It has received QOL updates over the years, and recently I have added multithreading and better script support. It has some features I haven't seen anywhere else yet, like remaster/merged version detection, release detection, tagging, and more. Plus it is pretty fast and can rename large collections quickly.

Maybe some of you haven't heard about it yet and find it useful: https://github.com/hippie68/pkgrename.

If the community needs a feature that is missing, I will try to implement it.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I made something similar for my personal use that's just drag and drop + it allows me to rename, put all my pkg files into a database and stores all my ps4 links where I go to get those pkg files. Good job though.

1.png

2.png

Reactions: x23are

x23are

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I made something similar for my personal use that's just drag and drop + it allows me to rename, put all my pkg files into a database and stores all my ps4 links where I go to get those pkg files. Good job though.

1.png

2.png
If there is a request, would you share this software?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup