Hacking Pkgi missing files for psp?

RagahRagah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Notice under PSP games there are no listings. Based on what I have seen there is supposed to be a list. Is there some sort of file or plugin I might be missing? How can I access PSP games? Thanks in advance.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the installation guide it states

There’s a PKGj config.txt file floating around that has links in it to servers that unscrupulously host full versions of PS Vita, PSP, and PlayStation games, which can be downloaded via PKGj right on your Vita. Unfortunately this configuration is illegal in many countries, including my own, so I can not link to or tell you how to obtain this file

you will have to find this yourself because it is illegal to link it here, use google, its your friend.

RagahRagah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the installation guide it states

There’s a PKGj config.txt file floating around that has links in it to servers that unscrupulously host full versions of PS Vita, PSP, and PlayStation games, which can be downloaded via PKGj right on your Vita. Unfortunately this configuration is illegal in many countries, including my own, so I can not link to or tell you how to obtain this file

you will have to find this yourself because it is illegal to link it here, use google, its your friend.

Is this method supposed to work for PGki? After coming back to my Vita after a long hiatus I'm not sure what the difference is between the 2 and I only see a pkgi folder in my Vita, not a pkgj folder (I assume that is consequence as I see a message that says, "no items!" in pkgj; pkgi merely gives me a blank options screen). And obviously I don't want to tinker with anything if the files are not appropriate. I've already had strange error messages popup and feel I may have to start from scratch with this program but not sure how to.

Last edited by RagahRagah,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this method supposed to work for PGki? After coming back to my Vita after a long hiatus I'm not sure what the difference is between the 2 and I only see a pkgi folder in my Vita, not a pkgj folder (I assume that is consequence as I see a message that says, "no items!" in pkgj; pkgi merely gives me a blank options screen). And obviously I don't want to tinker with anything if the files are not appropriate. I've already had strange error messages popup and feel I may have to start from scratch with this program but not sure how to.
is there a difference, I thought you pressed the i key instead of j, sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.