Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there currently a way to pirate Windows 7? I've seen a lot of downloads of retail Isos of Windows 7, but I'm not sure if those are usable. Do you need to activate it online, or how does it work?

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They work fine, you just get the occasional pop up telling you it's not a genuine version. I will probably buy an original eventually. The downloads are just a good way to see if you like it and if it runs ok with your hardware. I have 7600 installed and it runs great on my old NC6000 laptop.
grog.gif

My only complaint would be the delays when trying to disconnect an external hard drive. Takes about a minute or more before the disconnect button will respond.

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mantis41 said:
They work fine, you just get the occasional pop up telling you it's not a genuine version. I will probably buy an original eventually. The downloads are just a good way to see if you like it and if it runs ok with your hardware. I have 7600 installed and it runs great on my old NC6000 laptop.
grog.gif

My only complaint would be the delays when trying to disconnect an external hard drive. Takes about a minute or more before the disconnect button will respond.
So no online or offline activation needed? Do the releases come with a key?

I also saw "untouched" releases. Should I take those or are the retail builds the way to go? With so many different releases it is really difficult to choose the right one.

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mantis41 said:
*removed*
Posting release/file names of releases isn't against the rules. It is also done with Wii isos and DS roms here on GBAtemp. So no problem there.

As I'm from Germay I need a German version of Windows 7. What do I have to pay attention to when choosing a release?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.

Is this that hard to follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse