ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't get why you guys can't just click the "Menu" button to go straight to the movie's menu and skip all that crap.. thats what I always do with on my PS3.. works 99% of the time.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hadrian said:
Even if I own a DVD I still watch watch a ripped version I made just to skip the shit. I wish the same was done with games.
"Oh this music s so funky it makes me want to obey the law!"
rofl2.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ZeWarrior said:
I don't get why you guys can't just click the "Menu" button to go straight to the movie's menu and skip all that crap.. thats what I always do with on my PS3.. works 99% of the time.

didnt work for me on my movie, and i doubt that's so much difference between a dvd and a blue-ray player. I guess this trick only works on some movies. i know i can skipped those trailers on my shin-chan cd though.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets be honest a 16 dollar movie or a 60 dollar game isnt worth the high end fine and possible jail time that comes with pirating (but hundreds of movies and games are).

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hadrian said:
Even if I own a DVD I still watch watch a ripped version I made just to skip the shit. I wish the same was done with games.

Loved the OP graphic, loved the vid too
smile.gif

I can agree with the sentiment.

Wouldn't steal a purse? Never heard of purse snatchers I guess.
Wouldn't steal a car, hmm then why do I need theft insurance again?

I wonder if they put much thought into these blurbs? Nah of course not.
I think it's funny myself when I copy a video I actually leave that crap in just to mock it.

Hey, you wouldn't believe the things I actually WOULD do.
I'm not religious eh, I know there is no god, evil is just a religious concept and the only thing that keeps me from doing what I won't do is I might not personally care to do it.
I'm in favour of capital punishment. I have no qualms about killing your ass if you have committed murder. I don't fret over it being wrong eh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway