1. Zozueh

OP Zozueh Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hi, mates! First of all, sorry for the bad english.

After upgrading my ofw (10.1.0) and cfw (sxos 3.0.4), I have tried to install Pinball FX3, but no matter what I do I get the message "the software was closed because an error has ocurred" when I try to start it.
    It is THE ONLY game that presents this problem. Other homebrew are OK too. Unlucky for me, this is the game I played the most before upgrading.
    I used choidujour but burned efuses because i did not want to use autoRCM.

Have checked the card on PC for corruption, everything seems OK, but file system is exFAT.

I have tried installing the tinfoil JITS version, HBG version, many nsps versions, none of them work. Tried to install previous versions, get the "required update" message.
    One thing that I noticed is that when I try to start the game, it creates a save file with 64 MB. I delete it, but as soon as i try to start the game, the file is created again.

So, could you please help. Is it just this game not working or did I mess with something? Many thanks.

Last edited by Zozueh, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Zozueh

OP Zozueh Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Update: I managed to get a fix, there is a version of some xci that strangely enough works. It lacks some tables, but it's fine by me.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - upgrading, PINBALL, error