Pictures.

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Chikaku-chan, Dec 24, 2011.

Dec 24, 2011

Pictures. by Chikaku-chan at 8:19 AM (365 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Chikaku-chan
    OP

Member Chikaku-chan ᏁᎽᎪ~

Australia
    How do I put pictures from my computer onto my 3DS to view.
    Is there a certain software or a certain file-name that the pictures need or something.

2. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    When you insert the memory card from the 3DS onto a PC, you'll have a folder named DCIM, just like on normal cameras, once you enter that folder you get another folder and there you can add the pictures, I think it needs to be the same format as the other 3DS pics, just look at the extensions (all pics u take in 3D with your 3DS get two copies, a 3D file which can't be seen on the PC and a .jpg or .png file, which format it is, is what I'm not sure atm, just check them when you're adding the pics to make sure they're the same format.

3. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    File properties also come into play. For one, some images that aren't 24bit depth color-wise. also, some images just doesn't work.

i've had webcam images and downloaded images work with only renaming, some worked while clearing out all possible tags, and some you have to strip EVERYTHING in the file properties. there's no exact image specs yet as to which file will work and which will not.