Picross Announced For 3DS

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DS owners will know about Picross – there’s been loads of versions but that one was the best by far, and the follow-up, Picross 3D was just as addictive.

Well, there’s now a proper sequel coming out onto the Nintendo 3DS’ eShop, although it’s only confirmed for Japan just now.

Looks like it’s going to out on the 27th, from Jupiter, for 500 Yen (about 4 quid) – so let’s all cross our fingers and pray to the conversion gods that we’ll see this little beauty over here.[/p]

Source

I played Picross a bit and enjoyed it, but I don't have a 3DS myself so I won't be buying this.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just to squelch some confusion, it looks as though this is a sequel to the conventional Picross DS, not the Picross 3D title.

I liked both, but I HATED that Picross 3D forced you to complete every single puzzle linearly.
Couldn't skip to the more challenging puzzles, and there was an insane number of easy puzzles compared to other titles that have a sampler of easy ones to begin with.
I got to level 10 of the easy picross 3D puzzles and gave up on it, it was taking too long to get anywhere.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh darn, this is regular Picross DS. Oh well, I've never played that one and just randomly DL'd 3D, which I fell in love with despite it being my first time playing a Picross game. And I'm glad it's on the e-shop and they're not making you pay full retail price.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of all my DS games, I'd say Picross 3D would be my 3rd most hours played, after Pokemon Diamond and Platinum. I'd play that game for so long, I would see puzzles when I close my eyes.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Looking forward to this! I hope it'll have some sort of online feature (maybe a puzzle race). Glad that it's also a spirituals sequel of Picross and not the 3D one. As much as I love Picross 3D, it'll never have the difficulty. Picross is better and more challenging in 2D.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Picross DS was excellent on DS, really enjoyed it a lot. I loved the function to download new puzzles online everyday or so, very enjoyable. I have some very fond memories of this game.

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping it would be actual 3D Picross for the 3DS... what a disappointment...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too