Android Phone Upgrade Options

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with experience please let me know!

I'm upgrading Friday. I have the option of the Galaxy S III or the Galaxy Note (version 1 not the Note 2).

I'm almost sure to go with S III, but idk, the Note sounds cool too. Is quad core really that much more awesome in a phone? I know the S III has 1GB more RAM too. I partake in emulation quite a bit on the phone but if you know high level Android emulators, they are not very far advanced. I got a 1 GHz Samsung Captivate and really it plays everything I want it to, it just slows down a bit sometimes. Dual core 1.4 GHz on Note may suffice.

I'm a little undecided, but maybe users can help me make a decision. TIA!

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can hold off till about june , you can get the galaxy S4 . As for the 3 there is a difference in specs between the UK and US versions I believe.

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd get the S3 over the Note 1 but I'd get the Note 2 over all of them. if you can just chill out and wait on a deal if you are buying on contract that is then just wait. I bought mine for I believe 150 on contract from walmart a while back. so yeah... gl on the phones they are all pretty good.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the us s3 and note 1 do not have quad core
the s3 does have 2GB of ram though which is a bit more useful these days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo