mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
So, on the bottom screen of Phoenix Wright 1, when you tap so it goes to the next screen of text (not during a testomony) theres a silouhet of PW, thing is, he's got a beast of a beard hanging down from his chin!!
Same for the icon that shows when you select the game from what ever flash card you're using

Just wondering.... why??
lol
Did he have one in the jap version?

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The silhouete that you are talking about is the black one pointing the finger or the "white" one that has his hand under his chin?
If it is the black, the white portion is his mouth open to "without thinkin', blurt out Objection! and yell it at the top of his lungs,finger outstretched, ready to take on his opponent!" or something like that
tongue.gif

By the way, the menu graphics are the same for AA PW, AA JFA, japanese, european or north american versions of the games for Nintendo DS.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
lol, no, im gunna drop it now

but it just looks weird to me still, becuase if u look at the blach patch as a mouth, the shape of the head, and the angle looks right, and i can see where his mouth etc are

but yeah, dropped
cheers every1!
lol

EDIT: I SEE IT

I just posted this post, minus the edit, looked at the picture at a different angle and can see its his mouth
lol
cheers again for clearing it up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1