Phoenix Wright Anime Preview Available

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ace-attorney-anime-4-656x369.jpg

Last year at the 2015 Tokyo Game Show It was announced that a Phoenix Wright anime would be airing in April 2016 for Japan. Well, not that long ago we got a preview for the new anime. I personly prefer the animations in the games but that's not to say that this will be a bad anime.
:arrow: Source

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It autoplayed a surgery video after that... dafuq, Youtube.

So apparently it's an adaptation of the game, and not new content? That stinks.

YharnamBadass

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
It autoplayed a surgery video after that... dafuq, Youtube.

So apparently it's an adaptation of the game, and not new content? That stinks.

Some people like AA story but they find it too hard to play the whole game due to time or some other things, so an anime for those people would be great, one of my friends was playing ace attorney on emulator but couldn't keep doing it (let's face it, this game was made to be portable, it's not that comfortable to play it on computer) and she's delighted there's gonna be an anime for it.

Reactions: ElyosOfTheAbyss

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people like AA story but they find it too hard to play the whole game due to time or some other things, so an anime for those people would be great, one of my friends was playing ace attorney on emulator but couldn't keep doing it (let's face it, this game was made to be portable, it's not that comfortable to play it on computer) and she's delighted there's gonna be an anime for it.
How is it not comfortable to play on an emulator? It's basically a point and click game, and those were made for the computer. You could perform most actions with the mouse, and if you had a mouse with extra buttons, you could do everything. You could also just watch a Walkthrough for it.

Think about it this way... let's say 50% of the people who will watch the anime have played the games. That means, if it's the same cases as the games, 50% of the viewers would already know what's going to happen, but if they were new cases, 0% would. I mean, I'll probably watch it since it's been a while since I played the original, but if they were all new cases I'd be much more excited and enjoy it more.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree but one thing I'm not looking forward for is *SPOILER WARNING EVEN THOUGH ITS IN THE SECOND CASE*
MIA's DEATH but I would like to see the Pink dude in anime style

YharnamBadass

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
How is it not comfortable to play on an emulator? It's basically a point and click game, and those were made for the computer. You could perform most actions with the mouse, and if you had a mouse with extra buttons, you could do everything. You could also just watch a Walkthrough for it.

Think about it this way... let's say 50% of the people who will watch the anime have played the games. That means, if it's the same cases as the games, 50% of the viewers would already know what's going to happen, but if they were new cases, 0% would. I mean, I'll probably watch it since it's been a while since I played the original, but if they were all new cases I'd be much more excited and enjoy it more.

My friend in particular doesn't spend much time in home and if she uses the computer it will be most likely be for college homework, so for her it's definitely now comfortable at all. The same was true for me a while ago, and I would have not be even able to play AA on that time if it wasn't portable in my 3ds. Being able to save anywhere, and popping out the 3ds anywhere is a true blessing.For some people who mostly spend their time outside, it is incredibly cumbersome to play it on emulator compared to a portable device.

I find this anime the solution to that problem, can't play it on computer and don't have 3ds?. Ok, watch the anime.

Ace Attorney is a story EVERYONE should be able to enjoy. I find it heartwarming that I can finally show it to my friends who don't play games.

Last edited by YharnamBadass,
Reactions: VinsCool

solsolis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little bummed that it looks like it's going to a pretty much copy paste interpretation of the games, but i'll probably still watch. I hope if it does we will get new cotent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM