Phantasy Star Portable Release Bumped Up!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    [​IMG]

The PlayStation Portable action role-playing game will be in-stores on March 3rd, several weeks earlier then it was originally supposed to be release.

Phantasy Star Portable was released in Japan last July, racking up over 700,000 sales, making it one of the top thirty selling games in the country.

News Source: Kotaku

2. Anakir

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    Will this game have WiFi Co-op..?! Or wireless local PSP to PSP at least? How many players can it support? I'm sort of excited for this game.

3. skroooagh

skroooagh GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2007
    It has wireless adhoc play for four people and will probably work with PS3 infrastructure mode for online play but who knows.

4. Pizzaroo

Pizzaroo douchebag

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    oooh, I'm pretty exited for this. I've been a fan of the PSO series for a while. Lol, Blue Burst.

5. Anakir

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    Aw local wireless? Most of my friends don't own a PSP. [​IMG] Oh well, I'll play with my girl lol.

6. Maverick_z

Maverick_z When did i join again??

Nov 25, 2002
    Canada
    cool news. will be checking this out if I don't have anything to do

7. Jiggah

Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 9, 2002
    United States
    It'll include local wireless play that will work with the PS3's Ad Hoc Play (BETA in Japan only right now). Additionally, if you don't have a PS3, it'll work with Xlink Kai Evo. The setup for it is a bit complicated though. This means you can essentially battle online.