• Likes 8

GDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I present to you my Batch script with lots of useful features to manage your PS2 hard drive.

it was designed to help beginners to properly hack their hard drive for the PS2
Because unfortunately 99% of the videos on youtube are using outdated software for the PS2 nowadays

There will be other improvements in the future like downloading APPS and others.

Download HERE : https://www.psx-place.com/resources/pfs-batchkit-manager-2tb-support.1202/
Or https://github.com/GDX-X/PFS-BatchKit-Manager
Some Screenshots

LJAYwuq.png

In the HDD menu you can do many useful things like for example Hack the PS2 hard disk by injecting the MBR.IMG (Thanks krHACKen) To boot temporarily on wLaunchELF which allows you to properly format the hard disk is at the same time to no longer use HDDRawCopy (You can also format the hard drive with the script but it is recommended to do so with wLaunchELF)
C1YWmFm.png

You can also dump your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM which will perform a CRC32, MD5, SHA1 scan and check if the hashes match the latest redump database. If the ISO match with the database it will rename it with the name find in the database.
28fNjsB.png

When transferring a PS2 game it will automatically give it the title of the original game during installation
pR2KIy2.png

Last edited by GDX,

GDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey,thank you for that great Tool and you made a newer Version.😊👌

https://github.com/GDX-X/PFS-BatchKit-Manager/releases/tag/1.0.8
Thanks! and Yes, I added NBD support which allows you to connect your PS2 hard drive to the network and it will be seen by Windows as a USB hard drive which will allow you to manage it from the batch.

This is useful for hard to access hard drives like PSX DESR or PCMCIA-SCPH-20400 or for your FAT if you don't want to unplug the hard drive every time

Last edited by GDX,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thanks! and Yes, I added NBD support which allows you to connect your PS2 hard drive to the network and it will be seen by Windows as a USB hard drive which will allow you to manage it from the batch.

This is useful for hard to access hard drives like PSX DESR or ProtoKernel or for your FAT if you don't want to unplug the hard drive every time
Yes,that´s why your Tool got my Attention.💖👌
I actual had my PlayStation 2 attached and I will try it.
Thank you.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
let me know if the NBD worked as this is a recent feature ;)
Yes,works perfectly (Windows 11).Finally a "direct" Way to synchronize the ARTs.:bow:
Thank you.😉👌

What is "wrong" with the "PS2 Delete Games" Option ? Possibility of Data/HDD Corruption ? :unsure:

And a little Suggestion:
Maybe a "Writingspeed" in MB/sec during the Game Installation on HDD is possible please ?💖👌

Thank you very much for this very useful Tool.👌

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: GDX

GDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes,works perfectly (Windows 11).Finally a "direct" Way to synchronize the ARTs.:bow:
Thank you.😉

What is "wrong" with the "PS2 Delete Games" Option ? Possibility of Data/HDD Corruption ? :unsure:
Glad it works👌

Yes for the moment remove games with available software there is a risk of APA corruption
so it is better to delete the games directly on OPL or wLaunchELF.

Small tips also NEVER extend a partition on wLaunchELF because there is also a risk of corruption so it is better to delete it and recreate a new one

The PS2 scene is sorely lacking in Devloppers

Last edited by GDX,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank you.:)

And a little Suggestion:
Maybe a "Writingspeed" in MB/sec during the Game Installation on HDD is possible please ?💖👌

Sorry,I had a little Issue...
First I had the PlayStation 2 connected via a WiFi Range Extender with the Network Adapter.
So the Progress stays on 0% and no more Status Messages.

Now I connected the PlayStation 2 directly with my PC and et voila:

Ohne Titel-2.jpg

The Speed and Status Messages appeared.👌

Sorry,my Fault.💖😉

Reactions: GDX

GDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you.:)

Sorry,I had a little Issue...
First I had the PlayStation 2 connected via a WiFi Range Extender with the Network Adapter.
So the Progress stays on 0% and no more Status Messages.

Now I connected the PlayStation 2 directly with my PC and et voila:

View attachment 298474

The Speed and Status Messages appeared.👌

Sorry,my Fault.💖😉
Np ;)

By the way, how many minutes does it take to install a game over the network? I never tried it

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
One Thing please:

After the NBD Driver Installation -
It is still showing the Windows Test Mode after I had re-booted/shutdown the PC.

Ohne Titel-1.jpg

Can be disabled with the Command Prompt (as Admin) and this Line:

bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain