Homebrew RELEASE pFBA: final burn alpha

TheMartiniPolice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It should allow perfect framerate emulation as synchronisation is done with the audio buffer (which define the rate itself), as rendering will wait for audio frame end. For example, and as you noticed, most games doesn't run at 60 fps in real world, some may run at 50; 55; 59,xx (neogeo I think). So it can produce a "frame-skipping effect" but no frameskip occur, it's just more like it was running on real devices (if I implemented this right...).
Ohh I see, thank you very much for the answers!
I've researched a little after your answer and looks like Midway Games like Mortal Kombat ran at 53hz refresh rate on real hardware, cool stuff to know, I appreciate all the info :)

Reactions: Lineacero

hortonr1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skinView attachment 168256 View attachment 168257 View attachment 168258 View attachment 168259 View attachment 168260 View attachment 168261 View attachment 168262 View attachment 168263

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

pfba skin

psnes skin

pnes skin
Love those .nsp forwarders for pnes, psnes, and pfba. Is there anyway you can share those with me. It would be very much appreciated.

DominoBright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully you aren't abandoning these! The 9.0 firmware has changed the libnx, causing inputs to not work on homebrew using the old libnx. I'm hoping to use these for when I hack my Switch, always preferred standalone where possible.

(And plus one on the FBNeo thing.)

Reactions: satel and Tokiwa

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anyone else getting the same problems as me?

Currently running latest Atmosphere
On OFW 9.0.0

PFBA only allows me to use the buttons when accessed from the Homebrew Menu.
Majority of my games either simply don't work or crash PFBA, however boxart and skins work...
Will there be an update to support 9.0.0?

falby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Holding off on updating my Switch firmware until these emulators get updated as I'd rather have these than any of the latest games, but it's getting more difficult with each good game release. Just hope @cpasjuste will find the time over the coming weeks, would be very grateful if you could update.

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Holding off on updating my Switch firmware until these emulators get updated as I'd rather have these than any of the latest games, but it's getting more difficult with each good game release. Just hope @cpasjuste will find the time over the coming weeks, would be very grateful if you could update.

same here man

Reactions: Lineacero

Lineacero

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good companions I bought the Switch Flip Grip. And when I put the games on flip, which is in rotation options, the controls do not correspond so that they work correctly. Any solution about this? Thank you.:sad:.

@cpasjuste this could be solved? .thanks.

Quick question about re-mapping

Hi I recently got a FlipGrip (Litlle shell that let’s you use / attach JoyCon and switch screen in TATE mode. )

I seem to have issues mapping the left joycon analog stick to properly change UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT.

It sorta works, but it is almost seems like newly mapped “right” actually moves diagonal up+right at the same time.

Any suggestions or explanation? Thanks in advance.

The same happens to me.

Last edited by Lineacero,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since