Homebrew RELEASE pFBA: final burn alpha

shano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tried it out, great stuff man, looking forward to see the progress on this one.

Some issues i have though when using the point filter(dont like the vaseline on other filter) + 4:3 setting most games default to widescreen ratio.

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there!

Thanks for this project, really awesome.

So, after a few attempts I was able to install this on my SD card, I managed to add title screens and console folders, all working flawless. Only one problem, I can't play cps2 games like 1944, it starts loading the contents and returns me a driver init error...Aero fighter (neogen) and similar are working just fine... Do I need to throw something else inside the pbfa/roms?

I've grabbed the rom from the site it was kind of mentioned on this thread previously 1944.zip ~15MB so I'm pretty sure it's nothing wrong with it...

Any help would be appreciated.

Tkyvm!

Reactions: Nickbo

shano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi there!

Thanks for this project, really awesome.

So, after a few attempts I was able to install this on my SD card, I managed to add title screens and console folders, all working flawless. Only one problem, I can't play cps2 games like 1944, it starts loading the contents and returns me a driver init error...Aero fighter (neogen) and similar are working just fine... Do I need to throw something else inside the pbfa/roms?

I've grabbed the rom from the site it was kind of mentioned on this thread previously 1944.zip ~15MB so I'm pretty sure it's nothing wrong with it...

Any help would be appreciated.

Tkyvm!
Do any other games work? make sure to use FBA 0.2.97.43 roms.

Reactions: Tumbleweed

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Except the awful baby puke green logo, it rocks!! Now I just wish you could port a NES emulator (FCE for example), so I can get rid of Retroarch and all the SX OS corruption fake news related posts completely, it would be amazing, thanks!

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do any other games work? make sure to use FBA 0.2.97.43 roms.

Yup, everything else runs smoothly, outrun/metal slug series/after burner even 1945kiii is working well, only files that I can't load at all are those where the System is listed as CPS2.

Those gives me "Drive init error"

Mobutu16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
With some arcade games in a dock, only the sound is working, no image given….example, track&field or Time pilot. In a handheld mode, Works fine, not in dock position.

Any solution?

clivefrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've encountered a problem when playing in vertical mode when using both joycons. When I remap (rotated) the directions to the dpad bittons it's fine. But if I remap the rotated directions to the analog stick, when I play the game I can only move in diagonal directions.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thesnipergecko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone else having problems when playing in docked mode? Pfba and panes both seem to crash and lock up the switch randomly .it's not the rims because they work perfectly in handheld.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad