Persona 5 "Sizzle" Trailer

Discussion in 'PS4 - Games & Content' started by Chary, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Chary
    OP

Chary Never sleeps

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States

Persona 5 is almost upon us, and Atlus has put out a trailer to celebrate that there's just less than a month before the game releases on April 4, 2017. The video shows off highlights of Persona 5, such as mini-games, confidants, and story cutscenes. Persona 5 is set to release for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Below is the press release from Atlus.

2. Justinde75

Justinde75 VGM Addict

Feb 14, 2016
    Germany
    Iwatodai Dorm
    Even more teasing ughh

Chary likes this.
  3. TheVinAnator

TheVinAnator GBATemp's Greatest Vin

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    Ughh I neeeed this. But the more I get excited, the more it hurts that I KNOW WHO THE DAMN FINAL BOSS IS.
    EDIT: I just remembered, @Red9419 feels my pain. We mourned together. :(

Last edited by TheVinAnator, Mar 7, 2017
    gnmmarechal and Red9419 like this.
  4. Justinde75

Justinde75 VGM Addict

Feb 14, 2016
    Germany
    Iwatodai Dorm
    ohhhh shiittttt

TheVinAnator likes this.
  5. jinzokami

jinzokami Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2012
    United States
    every minute my preorder isn't in my hands is unimaginable agony.
    please, time, move faster.

TheVinAnator likes this.
  6. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I pre ordered the steelbook edition. Not the edition with all the special stuff (which I may or may not regret, time will tell). I should have ordered a few other games in steelbook and i regret it now. I wanted to make sure I got this one.

7. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Spiky!

Mar 27, 2012
    France
    Glad that I managed not to spoil myself so far, I just need to stay strong for a little longer.

BORTZ and TheVinAnator like this.
  8. TheVinAnator

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    Lucky! ;-;

9. Justinde75

Justinde75 VGM Addict

Feb 14, 2016
    Germany
    Iwatodai Dorm
    I only know who the final boss is, but not the person themselves. I know what the person is, but not WHO it is. I dont know if I should be happy or pissed

TheVinAnator likes this.
  10. DS1

DS1 伝説の雀士

Feb 18, 2009
    United States
    Yes!
    I'm not sure how knowing about the final boss really spoils anything (unless of course you're talking about something else, in which case, sorry for having at least part of the game ruined for you?). Either way, there are more surprises than that, and the game is over 100-125 hours long minimum (P3+P4 took me 70hrs each). Not to mention the soundtrack, ohhhhhh man.

11. TheVinAnator

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    Very true but I mean not fully ruined but it's just like ugh come on. All I know is *who* it is.

12. BORTZ

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I think I spoiled myself on who the main antagonist was in P4 but it was almost better knowing? It was around mid-game or maybe 3/4 of the way through. I did it to keep myself from getting the worst ending lol which would have spoiled it anyways. Either way...

Man, the ending of P4 has nothing on P3's ending, IMHO. That was some real stuff they let you deal with. Even the Answer nor Arena/2 didn't make me feel any better lol

I can't freaking wait to play P5. I am probably going to have to do a couple of runs. I suppose the first one will be a blind run. I know I won't be happy with that run though because I will want to max out all my social links :/ So I will have to play through again. Which is fine, but I am not really one to replay games if I can avoid it. I mean get this. I played P4 with a 100% social link guide. I was able to get all my social links in one year. I know there were a few more things I could have done in another year playthrough (not to mention taking my time with social links lol) but I really just wanted to squeeze all the fun out in one run.

I better get on my robot mount and finish Horizon before this drops... if I don't, I might not come back to Horizon for a while lol.

TheVinAnator likes this.
  13. TheVinAnator

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    I feel you, I gotta finish Zelda!

14. Chary
    OP

Chary Never sleeps

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    That ending theme gets me every time. I prefer Persona 4 overall, but darn it if Persona 3 didn't just have such an impactful ending.

15. BORTZ

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    ;-; Chary why

I mechanically like P4 a million times better, obviously. But P3 does so much stuff right, especially the theme. Holy crap they got the theme nail down so well.

Chary likes this.
  16. eriol33

eriol33 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    so far I haven't spoiled myself from any persona 5 spoilers. I just hope I won't. this game is the only reason I will buy a PS4, I already have enough money though :P

17. TheVinAnator

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    Why not a PS3. ;) Cheaper and better library, plus if on proper firmware you could even pirate the game if that's the way you go and early at that.

18. leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    the English voice acting in persona yet superb again.

so looking forward to p5.
    i still think I'll be switching between jap/eng dub since we have the option.

19. eriol33

eriol33 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    unfortunately I bought a PS3 with a very weak optic, and already sold it, and it was OFW 4.66 :( I wanted to buy a physical copy for persona 5 too because I am a fan of the series. I am sure I will buy a ps4 eventually, but I am just not sure what games I want to play because they are all too western.

TheVinAnator likes this.