OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
perfect_dark_xbl_580.jpg

QUOTE said:
Major Nelson just confirmed via his Twitter that Xbox Live will be receiving a care package this winter in the form of Rare's Perfect Dark. Major made no reference to price or improvements to game content, aside from mentioning that the title will run in 1080p and that fans will be able to nab it this winter. And if you are a fan of Perfect Dark, keep an eye out for a free theme releasing tomorrow on Xbox Live.

Source

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am very much a fan. The first online tag I ever had (CI254) was from Perfect Dark (The Carrington Institute.) A buddy of mine who was at E3 said he saw this at Microsoft's booth, and I flipped out as soon as I heard it. I knew it was happening but it's nice to finally see it being official.

I swear, this is still one of the most complete First Person Shooter experiences there are. A ton of modes. The multiplayer had a ton of options, the coop of the campaign even with bots, and especially the Counter-Operative mode. I swear I can't believe to this day the Counter-Op mode is never used.

If they get every single mode online over Live, this will be the definitive XBLA game without a doubt. This will be a day 1 buy for me, and I will not be able to stress this enough that this game is just amazing.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perfect Dark won't be going to XBLA unless it's going to the VC too since Nintendo owns publishing rights to the game, otherwise I am going to be fucking pissed that it won't be available on the VC as a download, even if it isn't being remade, I just want to play it again without having to buy a 360.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs