Perfect Dark Bound for XBLA This Winter

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Jun 3, 2009.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    [​IMG]

Source

2. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    Yes, I am very much a fan. The first online tag I ever had (CI254) was from Perfect Dark (The Carrington Institute.) A buddy of mine who was at E3 said he saw this at Microsoft's booth, and I flipped out as soon as I heard it. I knew it was happening but it's nice to finally see it being official.

I swear, this is still one of the most complete First Person Shooter experiences there are. A ton of modes. The multiplayer had a ton of options, the coop of the campaign even with bots, and especially the Counter-Operative mode. I swear I can't believe to this day the Counter-Op mode is never used.

If they get every single mode online over Live, this will be the definitive XBLA game without a doubt. This will be a day 1 buy for me, and I will not be able to stress this enough that this game is just amazing.

3. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    Perfect Dark won't be going to XBLA unless it's going to the VC too since Nintendo owns publishing rights to the game, otherwise I am going to be fucking pissed that it won't be available on the VC as a download, even if it isn't being remade, I just want to play it again without having to buy a 360.

4. Dr. Canuck

Dr. Canuck Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Canada
    Way up north
    I'd like to see Perfect Dark AND Goldeneye on the XBLA or VC.

5. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    PD on the n64 was special good if it were on vc

6. PettingZoo

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    Looks great, Perfect Dark Zero wasn't all too good imho. Can't wait