Hacking People using 2.0b2

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
2.0 is iminent for release....no point risking it with b2 now just wait a few days or get the rather carelessly leaked file on the release thread (yeah lets just throw it out untested -_-)

RachelB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using 2.0b2 for about a month or two now, because i wanted to play a game that didn't work on 1.2. Working fine still, though i haven't turned off the 3ds once since i started using it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Matters of the 2.0B2 brick code are not up to discussion and are not debatable, the brick code is there and according to research it's intentional. The reason why the Diagnostics Tool leads to it quicker than normal use is that the tool prominently uses Gateway-specific functionality (SPI and whatnot) and it's that kind of functionality that triggers it. Let me stress this...

Use 2.0B2 at your own peril, it is not recommended due to confirmed cases of bricking systems.

*Puts the loudhailer down* There.

J. Sinclair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Here on 2x XL's since day 1, no issues, multiple power offs restarts etc, haven't used diagnostics though, but using quality MicroSD's and SD cards so no need :)

Just change the launcher on your SD card

What?? O_T
That's it? No need to reflash the 3DS, just change the launcher.dat?

What about the update? Just update while the 3DS is in the GW7.1something something firmware, and done there too?

If so, damn! Thank you.
THÉ easiest way to upgrade or downgrade to this date!
Thank you again ;)

CIH137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been on 2.02b since about the time it was released with no problems. I kinda want to get omega soon so I don't have to worry at all though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K @ Kaden Kyarel: can anyone explain why I get ads when I'm paying for no ads?