• Total voters

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which do you prefer? I choose pencil over pen when I have the option, but I've been made fun of for using it (my dad said something along the lines of "What are you, five?")

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats actually a difficult question. It usually comes down to what better for what Im doing. I choose pen just because I use that more since its basically mandatory in most of my classes.

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dinofan01 said:
Thats actually a difficult question. It usually comes down to what better for what Im doing. I choose pen just because I use that more since its basically mandatory in most of my classes.

I hate when pen is mandatory! I've had to rewrite lots of things over the years because I wrote in pencil and my teacher wouldn't mark it
mad.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
dinofan01 said:

I hate when pen is mandatory! I've had to rewrite lots of things over the years because I wrote in pencil and my teacher wouldn't mark it
mad.gif
I agree. Now that I think about it, pencil are much nicer. The way I form my hand with the pen always end up with me smudging the ink, getting ink on my hand, and effectively making my penmanship look even worse.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer using ink pens (especially nice ones). I'm left-handed, so when I write with a pencil, I get graphite all over the side of my hand, doesn't happen with an ink pen.
smile.gif

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I prefer pens.
On tests you just cross out your mistake instead of feeling inclined to erase with a pencil saving you precious seconds.
Same with note taking.
Same with a lot of things.

And if you're doing something that demands neatness...well, erasing looks ugly too.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I prefer pens just because my weird cursive-print handwriting looks weird(er) in pencil
And, I tend to write very fast (If i do say so myself) so I have a need a thin roller pen, or its like im just sprawling things out.

Did that even make sense?

Anyways,
I used to use a pen in math class and got yelled, lectured, and even punished for it.
(well, this was in junior high)

And pencils look ugly... (Unless it is a mechanical pencil)

I know, I ramble on a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello