wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
review.gif
PDRoms
Thank you!
pdroms_logo.png

I wanted to take a second from mirroring news threads to say thank you to PDRoms. Kojote, from PDRoms, spends a great deal of time collecting news for many homebrew enabled systems. The site has a wonderful and helpful community and hosts a pretty well sized collection of homebrew games and applications for many systems. I feel that during the race to post news we sometimes forget to say thank you, so thank you Kojote. Keep up the good work!

discuss.png
Discuss

wiiman123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
They aren't exactly on top of the Wii Homebrew game, missing a lot of releases. But then again they offer a lot for other homebrew systems like Wiz, Dingoo, PPC, PSP, iPhone. Great site, good job PDRoms.
happy.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
wiiman123 said:
They aren't exactly on top of the Wii Homebrew game, missing a lot of releases. But then again they offer a lot for other homebrew systems like Wiz, Dingoo, PPC, PSP, iPhone. Great site, good job PDRoms.
happy.gif

True, but they are just such an awesome site, so fast!
I always go there to see if any new DS homebrew was out. Thanks to all who works at PDRoms!

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
I totally agree, PDroms rocks, I always using it as a source for homebrew^^ I was so happy when I got the news some years ago that PDroms had opened again
smile.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great way of thanking them AW. I'd read the commotion about PDRoms wanting to stop posting because of sites like GBAtemp that take all the credit without thanking the source.

Keep up the good work PDRoms!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Maikel Steneker said:
Great way of thanking them AW. I'd read the commotion about PDRoms wanting to stop posting because of sites like GBAtemp that take all the credit without thanking the source.

Keep up the good work PDRoms!

i've always linked back to pdroms posts as my sources, when they were my source. that rant that koj posted was directed to dcemu. e-drama doesn't fit well so i don't try it on.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30