Hacking PDF

mysticdrake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not natively. Your best bet is probably comicbookDS, in which you have to first convert them to cbds files before they would work (using pictoDS). It's a nice way to study on the bus though...

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
as someone said earlier best bet would be CBDS. but if its all text your trying to read best bet would be dslibris. if you need help converting i have a guide somewhere you can use.

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the easiest way is to convert PDF into jpg/bmp format..

then use the Picture package tool within Sakura Firmware.....

its exactly like PDF style..

hawkz02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thankz all. it just all text with a bit of picture 2-3.

Shansoft-How do i convert the pdf file into jpg/bmp?? Sorry noob here....

Mishra- appreciate it can i have the guide??

Mysticdrake-How do i convert to cbds file??

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Instead of using ComicBook, IMO its better to just use the Image Viewer because that already comes with Sakura's Triple Boot pack.

After converting the PDF to JPGs, use the Image Viwer conversor in Sakura Tool Pack to create the file.

I use Adobe Acrobat 8 (not Acrobat Reader, that's just for reading, not creating PDFs), with a plugin called PDF2IMG, just google that.

mysticdrake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i use docprint to convert the pdfs to jpegs, put them all in a folder, then point PictoDS at the folder. Once it's done, you'll get a cbds file.

comicbook is nice because it lets you use folders, zoom, and scrolls easily throughout. Both ComicbookDS and PictoDS is in the downloads section and you can google docprint and use their trial verson.

hawkz02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
nicklessguy said:
Instead of using ComicBook, IMO its better to just use the Image Viewer because that already comes with Sakura's Triple Boot pack.

After converting the PDF to JPGs, use the Image Viwer conversor in Sakura Tool Pack to create the file.

I use Adobe Acrobat 8 (not Acrobat Reader, that's just for reading, not creating PDFs), with a plugin called PDF2IMG, just google that.

HI,
i have downloaded and install PDF2IMG but i only seen to convert the 1st page..... is it a must to break down the pages and how to do so??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: