Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Bounty HUB.jpg
Offer a bounty for a game you want upscaled. Simple.

I‎ N‎ S‎ T‎ R‎ U‎ C‎ T‎ I‎ O‎ N‎ S
Leave a comment with the amount of money you'll pay for an upscale.
Make sure to specify the region (USA) or (EU), otherwise it won't be added to the list.
You can add a bounty even if there's one already.
Then wait for someone to offer it's services in the comments.
Once a bounty is collected, please leave a comment so I delete the entry.

B‎ O‎ U‎ N‎ T‎ Y‎‎ ‎ ‎ L‎ I‎ S‎ T

Zone of the Enders (USA) // [$25 by hennyblanco305] [Not taken]
Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner (USA) // [$25 by hennyblanco305] [Taken by SadOrigami]
Provide a bounty in the comments // [$0 by none] [Not taken]

Zone of the Enders has serious problems with texture replacement. You can still try to upscale them, you can find the entire dump on the community
list.

This hub was created due to the many comments people leave everywhere, offering money for an upscale.
This way we can have a centralized list accessible for anyone who needs the money while also getting upscales for obscure games that wouldn't be upscaled otherwise.

Last edited by SadOrigami,
  • Love
Reactions: Fadi5555 and mvp899

SadOrigami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a bounty for 2 games. Zone of the Enders 1 and 2 (USA). I'll put up $25/game.
I had forgotten about this title... and it's by Kojima himself Look, I was planning on remastering the Metal Gear saga later, but with my special technique (I do texture remakes, not only upscaling; I also add custom skins, weathers, and custom shaders that get rid of the emulator blurry image). If you'd like a detailed work I can try a scene and show it to you, I live in a very poor country, so for $25 I can do a remaster of this caliber no problem. Send me a message here or at my discord if you are interested, if not, them someone else will show to do a simple upscale.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: