pc and macgame question...

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by G36cBossMan, Aug 27, 2010.

Aug 27, 2010
  1. G36cBossMan
    OP

Member G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

United States
    can i use my cod waw on my brothers mac or do i need a separate game for the mac? if i do need a separate one where can i buy it? also does xpadder work with mac or is it just for windows? and last is there program like it for the mac? oh yeah xpadder lets u use xbox controllers on your pc

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Are you going to be using Windows or OSX on it?
    If it's windows there's no problem.

3. G36cBossMan
    OP

Member G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i was gonna use it for mac... but i did my research to find out there is no call of dutys for mac only cod 4 ='( aww well woulda been awesome me and my bro playing nazi zombies..

4. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    If it helps, Steam are trying to convert their library of games to work on Mac. Progress is slow, but they're trying.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

5. f3ar000

Member f3ar000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Valve is converting the Source engine games to work on the Mac... Cod does not use the source engine, their dev is not valve, and the activison is extremely unlikely to add compatibility in the next decade or so

if you wanna play games on a mac id recommend you get bootcamp cuz macs are severly limited for gaming at the moment