OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im selling an item and i got this message

Shipment Confirmation Codes Request!

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To access the PayPal website or your account safely and securely, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL: https://www.paypal.com// to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

To learn more about protecting yourself from fraud, visit the Security Center. Click "Security Center" at the bottom of any PayPal page

Dear Danny ,

Thank you for using PayPal.

Note that PayPal verifies member's account on a regular basis to secure a maximum protection
for both parties.

We recently detected you have a payment from Tiffany Privett with transaction ID: C826-L003-Q999-T5365.

The present status of the transaction is *PENDING* the funds have been debited from the buyer's account and awaiting onward transfer to your
PayPal account upon confirmation of shipment for security purpose.

You are now mandated to ship the merchandise to the buyer's specified address and
email us a proof of shipment such as shipment confirmation code/receipt reference number.

This is required for shipment verification in other to transfer the said funds into your account.

You have PayPal full assurance, upon shipment confirmation, your account will be credited
instantly as follow,
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------
Amount: $280.00USD
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------

This is an assurance from PayPal Authority to you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Do ship the item and email the shipment details to pay pal customer care ([email protected]) for verification so that your money can be credited into your account completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 1999-2011 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal is located at 2211 N. First

is this real cause my paypal didnt get the money and i remember selling things a year or two a go and the money fow what i sold would appear in my paypal but as unapproved.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I forgot to mention when I click reply in the email it says it's emailing to [email protected]

Does it sound legit? Me myself thinks it's a bit shady. But it could be normal. I havnt sold anything with paypal for a few years

If it was real what would it say?

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Its a fake mail.
Where were you trying to sell?

No offence, but these are probably Nigerian scammers -.-

Same story every wherre.
("Hi, I am in a business trip to Nigeria and would like you to post the parcel there and I will pay you $100 posting cost, etc etc.)

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Agjsdfd said:
Its a fake mail.

Same story every wherre.
("Hi, I am in a business trip to Nigeria and would like you to post the parcel there and I will pay you $100 posting cost, etc etc.)
I did receive an email like that the other day. But the man wanted my bank account to deposit some big load of money. Not from Nigeria, though.

And PayPal emails are well constructed, without errors. This reply address makes it worse.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuelhu said:
Agjsdfd said:
Its a fake mail.

Same story every wherre.
I did receive an email like that the other day. But the man wanted my bank account to deposit some big load of money. Not from Nigeria, though.

And PayPal emails are well constructed, without errors. This reply address makes it worse.
Uganda? lol

Its funny how they cant even write a formal letter and try to scam people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs