Not open for further replies.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
man that sucks but what can you do, it's more annoying for me because if you use your credit card directly, my bank charges a currency conversion fee because the website i am buying charges in dollars so that will hurt me more.

Huma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a UK site that i use that will accept Visa and not Mastercard, but also will accept Paypal but if you want to use Paypal you have to contact them 1st.

So obviously they are using a work around.

What's the website that you use. I'm also from the uk. Would greatly appreciate it.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've never liked paypal so I've always been using Visa and Mastercard instead to pay for stuff online and never had any issues. =3
Well, I got my first Visa when I was 16 which I used to cash in my salary from all the part times I worked and then two years ago I also got a Mastercard, so I own both types...

Supernova741

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This seems kind off pointless. Most stores will just find a way around it. And for the stores that drop Paypal, people will just pay with a mastercard or visa. Even if you can't apply for one, there are more than enough pre-paid ones.

BalletDuckNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Since when has etcome been saying they intend to add Mastercard as a payment option? I've been looking for a DSTWO for a while to get GBA and DS games on my 3DS, and eally want to get one from etcome.

What other sites do you recommend if etcome never does get mastercard as a payment option?

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some Flashcart shops let you pay with paypal to their personal account if you ask to. I always use paypal , it's quick and safe just not great for those "controversal" things

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does PayPal care about flashcarts? It's not like they're in the video game business.

II EXDEATH II

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could get a debit card. Works like a credit card, except that expenses are directly deducted from your account, so you don't have to deal with credit card fees

Not in Canada dude. most you can do is use debit card with paypal to buy a prepaid credit card online lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~