Hacking Payload injection and boot atmosphere

maxpowersi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello every body! I need some help, I think that somoone from here can help me. I have a nintendo switch, I use atmosphere, with and 256 micro sd. All works perfect (I use Next pack to perform the injection and booting). I brought a new micro sd card 512. I Copied the files, but when I try to inject and boot, I get a black screen. With the 256, 32, or 64 GB micro sd all works. But with the 512 I can not boot the CFW. Anyone here can boot using a 512 sd card? I think is the card. It is in exfat, like the others cards. I exactly copy the files from old sd card to the new one 512.

The problem is the boot, because if i do, Use 256 sd, inject , i get the first screen of Next. After that I change the SD, and put the 512. Then i click in "start atmosphere", and all works. The problem is the injection in the 512 SD card.

The NEXT package is: https://github.com/mistervampi/NeXT

Many thanks!

Regards

maxpowersi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, it a normal formatted sd card. Just one partition, ExFat.
When I updated the firmware in the pass I allowed exfat. 256 SD works and it is exfat. It a rare case this... lol.
Any one could work on 512 GB micro sd? maybe it is because it is a big SD (but really i do not understand why)

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I would recommend formatting the SD card in FAT32 on a PC once more.
Maybe something went wrong there.
I personally would also recommend using FAT32 because if some corruption happens with exFat, you might risk loosing everything on the SD card. Especially when you turn off your Switch forcefully.

Jsolisdc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this issue. I have a 512 gb sd card and when I put all the files that got the same 512gb sd card booted in fat32 and transferred to the same 512gb but with exfat, after I click on the payload.bin file I get the atmosphere logo and all but after that, no Nintendo screen won't boot to os. I have to unplug the battery and reformat it to fat32 to use the Nintendo switch oled. hwfly 4.1

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello every body! I need some help, I think that somoone from here can help me. I have a nintendo switch, I use atmosphere, with and 256 micro sd. All works perfect (I use Next pack to perform the injection and booting). I brought a new micro sd card 512. I Copied the files, but when I try to inject and boot, I get a black screen. With the 256, 32, or 64 GB micro sd all works. But with the 512 I can not boot the CFW. Anyone here can boot using a 512 sd card? I think is the card. It is in exfat, like the others cards. I exactly copy the files from old sd card to the new one 512.

The problem is the boot, because if i do, Use 256 sd, inject , i get the first screen of Next. After that I change the SD, and put the 512. Then i click in "start atmosphere", and all works. The problem is the injection in the 512 SD card.

The NEXT package is: https://github.com/mistervampi/NeXT

Many thanks!

Regards
there are no issues with 512GB cards working with atmosphere, seems pretty clear the files didn't copy over correctly to your new card. so your running atmosphere from sysnand with no emunand setup?
might be an idea to format the 512gb card and put a fresh install of atmosphere on it, one that isn't part of someone's pack just the latest release from github. Had a look at this next packs github page and on the instructions list it tells you to setup an emunand which you should of done. try atmosphere and see how you get on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night