Patching Games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by El-Grosso, Oct 27, 2008.

Oct 27, 2008

Patching Games by El-Grosso at 3:01 AM (513 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. El-Grosso

Member El-Grosso GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2007
    United Kingdom
    I'm about to burn my first game to a CD (De Blob) to hopefully play on the backup launcher 0.3. Anyway, I'm a bit confused about how everything exactly works. I'm brand new to the scene, and have only just got wiiware games running by installing wads which I now understand.

Apparently, you can play games without patching them? Now, I mean if I get this to work, should I patch all the games I would like to burn for future updates? Or should I just play all games without patching?

Also, can someone maybe tell me what to burn onto the dvd? [​IMG] Is it just the iso (unpatched), or the patched game (patched)? Please tell me if I have gotten anything wrong. I'm really new to this. [​IMG]
  2. huhster

Newcomer huhster Member

Jan 9, 2008
    United States
    wazz up,
    Start off by going here Loader Compatibility v0.3. You should be able to obtain a large amount of knowledge about the loader through that link! As for the rest of your questions, you should actually use the search function and do some research~! There are various ways in burning the DVDs, there is no "one" correct way. Do something that you will find comfortable to your needs.

ah yeah, one last thing. DeBlob will not work with the new loader.