Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Overlord Nadrian said:
rasputin said:
don't work on sc-cf, black screen after choosing save slot
This is the NDS section, you know...

SC-CF can also be used to play NDS roms, using a converter.

One question: I downloaded the file of method 2, for slot 2 cards, and it gave me a .dat file. Is this the file I have to open with the converter as cheat? cause it doesn't look like a cheat file to me.

thanks!

em2241992

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
magicksun said:
hey don't be too hard , im a lady haha , im always in the forum of mal3 and there is a link for r4 and and the link is this forum =( , i tried and don't work
lol got ya, well wish i knew what to do, i thought about using a manual patcher but i dont know how

braggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i gota a question...
how do u use the patch if ur using a slot 2 super card. i've got supercard lite and i no how to enable everything but the bold text so alittle push in the right direction would help.

thanks

unknown_gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to post that I am using a DSOnei and with this patch the game seems to be running perfectly. The game hasn't froze and I have been able to save and quit many time without any problems, granted I am only 2 hours in. If I run into any problems down the road I will post about them.

Centimetro

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
the new ndspatch.dat fix works great. the .scc still had some problems for me, but now I'm happy
smile.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
-enable find patch from file

I guess you can enable any other options you like, but the bolded option is particularly important as it tells the supercard to look in the patch file to get the fix.
Ah, so that's what that option does? Good to know, I had always kinda wondered about that.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that's what it's for. I guess you could simply uncheck the option and see if the game will still boot past the title screen though to see. If you can do that without that option, I guess I was wrong.

SA2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like the touch screen isn't working for me.

The patch gets me past where it normally blackscreens, but the touch screen isn't working.

Any ideas?

banjojohn

Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please explain the slot 2 solution a bit better?

We're told to use a ndspatch.dat as cheat-file? - That can't be right. What's wrong here?

megaphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So are the supercard slot 2 owners still screwed out of playing this game? i want to play it, yet it seems like slot 1 users are getting the help instead of us
frown.gif

navilink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
CloudAsdf said:
IAmError said:
Where do I get the scc file? The links in this thread are all for ndspatch.dat.

the ndspatch.dat works!, .scc file doesn't work at all

check Enable patch from file (but load sloooooow)
ya how come the loading of the rom is sooooooooooooooooo slow?!?!? about 3minutes long..
do i need to set the SD speed to max? i'm using Class 4 MicroSDHC

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
navilink said:
CloudAsdf said:
IAmError said:
Where do I get the scc file? The links in this thread are all for ndspatch.dat.

the ndspatch.dat works!, .scc file doesn't work at all

check Enable patch from file (but load sloooooow)
ya how come the loading of the rom is sooooooooooooooooo slow?!?!? about 3minutes long..
do i need to set the SD speed to max? i'm using Class 4 MicroSDHC
Takes 3 minutes? Are you sure you have the right options enabled? You need to have Enable Patch, Patch Speed, Patch Saver, Enable Reset and Enable DMA checked. This makes the rom load pretty fast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it
    For me just buying a Pi and some accessories fills that not a PC void new consoles have just put them close to PC prices and all the patching and updates makes me feel like I might as well just get a PC
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: For me just buying a Pi and some accessories fills that not a PC void new consoles have just put...