Hacking Pasta CFW firmlaunch

qagen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I have been trying to enable Firmlaunch on Pasta CFW, but for some reason it won't happen

I have ninjhax installed and everything. I did install FBI and BBM. I started in pasta configurator and downloaded the firm.bin and when I enable firmlaunch via pasta cfw menu and click on the give me some pasta. the Pasta cfw loader screen appears and it say:

Your system is Old 3DS V. 4.1-4.5
preparing for firmlaunch
slot0x25keyx.bin found!
apply patch for type c... Done!
preparing ARM11
Jump!

that's it and it won't do anything...

anyone can help please?

qagen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Firmlaunch doesn't work on 4.X. But why are you using pasta when you can use rxtools which is better ?
I see.

well the problem with rxtools is that when I boot rxtools and start updating, it either send me an error when the update is about to finish and the system restarts and that leads to me not being able to boot rxtools again and have to format emunand and if the update is complete the system restarts automatically and I waited a long time but it's only a black screen and when I try to boot rxtools again it won't happen. so I need to format emunand :<

qagen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
reiNAND is also an option.
I downloaded reinand and installed it via ninjhax but when I check the firmware in settings it's doesn't appear as Rei 4.x
it just says Ver 4.2
and as for rxtools, I tried again, when I boot rxtools and go to settings it shows RX3DS and that indicated that it worked, but when I started to update. it reaches like 90% and then I get a message telling me that the update is complete even though the bar didn't exactly fill. when I try to boot rxtools again, I get a black screen.

I've been trying to make it work since yesterday and I only slept for like 4 hours and I have been up more than 18 hours trying to do this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2