Hacking Partition Issues = Frustration

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well we have already told you how to fix it, and no matter if u use ntfs or fat32, GX WILL NOT SEE IT WITHOUT HERMES V4 223, o keep formatting your drive and failing miseraby. When you decide to not be so tubborn install the damn thing. We know what were talking about (bwillb does too) and you ask a question and wont follow the answer, guess what its not going to work. hether or not its brand new doesnt matter, you still may have screwed it up, seeing as how you wont listen to us you might as well just give up. last time, install hermes v4 as 223 becasue if you read the gx readme, it tells you that fat32 and ntfs will only work with hermes v4. but hey, at this point i could care less if u get it to work. reformat your heart out man.

this thread title should be " im asking a question, but i dont want to hear the answer" pyou think YOU are frustrated imagine how we feel when u ask for help but wont take the answer because ur hard drive is brand new.

J8son

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
well we have already told you how to fix it, and no matter if u use ntfs or fat32, GX WILL NOT SEE IT WITHOUT HERMES V4 223, o keep formatting your drive and failing miseraby. When you decide to not be so tubborn install the damn thing. We know what were talking about (bwillb does too) and you ask a question and wont follow the answer, guess what its not going to work. hether or not its brand new doesnt matter, you still may have screwed it up, seeing as how you wont listen to us you might as well just give up. last time, install hermes v4 as 223 becasue if you read the gx readme, it tells you that fat32 and ntfs will only work with hermes v4. but hey, at this point i could care less if u get it to work. reformat your heart out man.

this thread title should be " im asking a question, but i dont want to hear the answer" pyou think YOU are frustrated imagine how we feel when u ask for help but wont take the answer because ur hard drive is brand new.

I'm glad your "done" because to be honest, I never asked for your help specifically. If you have such a problem with how I respond to your advice...stop typing. Quite frankly, most of your advice is just you talking in circles about using loaders to test a new drive and telling me I've screwed it up, when I have done nothing remotely close to anything that would have done so. Your giving me no credit for any intelligence what so ever. So you'll forgive me if I don't take a rambling, fairly unarticulated rant posted above (lacking even the most basic punctuation and grammar) seriously.

Thanks for the link bwillb. I'll check it out and keep you posted if I run into any issues.
yaywii.gif

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
you tell someone 50 times the answer and they say "i dont wanna do that" i rest my case. you can apologize later when u install hermes like i told you 50 posts ago.
i don't want to do that, bug.

/popcorn

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
you tell someone 50 times the answer and they say "i dont wanna do that" i rest my case. you can apologize later when u install hermes like i told you 50 posts ago.
I feel ya bro, seems like the forum is littered with them lately, smart ones dumb ones but come on guy, name calling ?? let him do what he wants till he's blue in the face and passes out from holding his breath, don't hold your breath for him, you tried, it was admirable, you fought a gallant fight.
smile.gif

@ the OP:
Try cfg and test the damn thing to see if it is compatible if you want to know if it is going to work in ANYTHING or don't test and wait for somebody else to play ring around the rosies with ya.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM