Hacking Parasite Eve Not working

Chiverus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i used the stickied tutorial to convert Parasite eve 1 & 2 to multi disk eboots but theres an issue, PE1 works then feezes when you need to change to disk 2 and i cant find a single way around this on my 2 day search. as for PS2 it freezes the moment you start a new game. by freezing i mean black screen and im running a psp 4g with pro-b2

Edit: after some playing around got 2 to start new game by loading disk 2 first.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
PE1 would freeze for me after the PS logo so I did a bit of reading and it turns out you need to use pops loader 3.72 when loading it.
I think 3.71 will work too but all other versions don't.
Only tested on PE1.. I want to beat 1 & 2 before the 3rd birthday comes out in English.

Chiverus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thug4L1f3 said:
PE1 would freeze for me after the PS logo so I did a bit of reading and it turns out you need to use pops loader 3.72 when loading it.
I think 3.71 will work too but all other versions don't.
Only tested on PE1.. I want to beat 1 & 2 before the 3rd birthday comes out in English.

i wanna to but i cant simulate pops loader in 6.35 pro b2 as far as i know. i think im stuck on the offical loaders

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Simple solution in that case is to grab Parasite Eve off the US PSN now it's just gone up. Parasite Eve 2 is slated for a PSN release too...

Without popsloader that's your best solution.

Chiverus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xist said:
Simple solution in that case is to grab Parasite Eve off the US PSN now it's just gone up. Parasite Eve 2 is slated for a PSN release too...

Without popsloader that's your best solution.

ya i know. guess i gotta fake my fw version and use media go or some thing like that, i cant just dl to my ps3 and transfer from there can I?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro