Parasite Eve Not working

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Chiverus, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Chiverus
    OP

Chiverus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2010
    Canada
    So i used the stickied tutorial to convert Parasite eve 1 & 2 to multi disk eboots but theres an issue, PE1 works then feezes when you need to change to disk 2 and i cant find a single way around this on my 2 day search. as for PS2 it freezes the moment you start a new game. by freezing i mean black screen and im running a psp 4g with pro-b2

Edit: after some playing around got 2 to start new game by loading disk 2 first.

2. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    PE1 would freeze for me after the PS logo so I did a bit of reading and it turns out you need to use pops loader 3.72 when loading it.
    I think 3.71 will work too but all other versions don't.
    Only tested on PE1.. I want to beat 1 & 2 before the 3rd birthday comes out in English.

3. Chiverus
    OP

Chiverus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2010
    Canada
    i wanna to but i cant simulate pops loader in 6.35 pro b2 as far as i know. i think im stuck on the offical loaders

4. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    Simple solution in that case is to grab Parasite Eve off the US PSN now it's just gone up. Parasite Eve 2 is slated for a PSN release too...

Without popsloader that's your best solution.

5. Chiverus
    OP

Chiverus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2010
    Canada
    ya i know. guess i gotta fake my fw version and use media go or some thing like that, i cant just dl to my ps3 and transfer from there can I?

6. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    The PSN release is on trackers now if you still can't get the PSX iso to work.
    Legend of Mana too.