Gaming Pandora Battery Boot problems

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
right ................ the cable should be fine I use the one from my SONY digital camera
smile.gif

some people use a PRO DUO card reader or ones that are built into a laptop (I find the cable works better)

you say the PSP powers off when you disconnect it ??

does this happen the second you remove the power cable while the PSP is turned on with the pandora in place?? ....it turns off immediately when you disconnect the AC ?

it takes a good few minutes for it to create the mem stick make sure you wait until its completed it will tell you that its done
smile.gif

double checking here you format the card in the PSP first then set PANDORA DELUXE to format and prepare the card again

when you have made the card remove it as per guide and the battery put the mem stick into the PSP and connect the pandora battery to the psp and hold down either the L button (shoulder button L) ** or left on the thumb/DPAD + (use your left hand) and keep it held down and hold the battery in place with your right hand and wait ...you may have to wait a few seconds or more for the installation menu to appear it will be like a dos type window when it appears with some options on it one will be INSTALL M33 firmware
smile.gif

** note when you make the mem card look at what settings it is for button configuration it will say LEFT,UP DOWN (these are pad directions) or L TRIGGER (shoulder button)

btw better to use XP as VISTA cannot perform the MSP FORMAT

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
you say the PSP powers off when you disconnect it ?? does this happen the second you remove the power cable while the PSP is turned on with the pandora in place?? ....it turns off immediately when you disconnect the AC ?
Yes, the PSP has the pandora battery in it with the AC plugged in, the PSP powers up and works fine, but the second I take the AC out it shuts off.

QUOTE said:
it takes a good few minutes for it to create the mem stick make sure you wait until its completed it will tell you that its done
smile.gif

Yep, I always wait until the message comes up that creation is complete.

QUOTE said:
double checking here you format the card in the PSP first then set PANDORA DELUXE to format and prepare the card again
Yes, done that everytime. My memory card has been formatted so many times! lol

when you have made the card remove it as per guide and the battery put the mem stick into the PSP and connect the pandora battery to the psp and hold down either the L button (shoulder button L) ** or left on the thumb/DPAD + (use your left hand) and keep it held down and hold the battery in place with your right hand and wait ...you may have to wait a few seconds or more for the installation menu to appear it will be like a dos type window when it appears with some options on it one will be INSTALL M33 firmware
smile.gif

Thats exactly what I've been doing, when you say it will take a few seconds do you mean anymore then say, 10 seconds? Because thats about how long I wait for something to happen before I get annoyed and take the pandora out ready to start again.

Another thing, in Pandora Deluxe with the Pandora button configuration, which one should I be looking at? ELF Menu, Despertar Cementerio v7 or Time Machine, because they all have different buttons to press when loading the tool.
Also is it normal in Installation Options for Despertar Cementerio v8 to be greyed out and not usable?

Thanks again. I'm on Youtube trying to find a guide specific to my ofw at the moment. Its really driving my crazy, I have a modded DS Wii and 360 and nothing has been as crappy as a PSP!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RhiGhost said:
QUOTE said:
you say the PSP powers off when you disconnect it ?? does this happen the second you remove the power cable while the PSP is turned on with the pandora in place?? ....it turns off immediately when you disconnect the AC ?
Yes, the PSP has the pandora battery in it with the AC plugged in, the PSP powers up and works fine, but the second I take the AC out it shuts off.

QUOTE said:
smile.gif

Yep, I always wait until the message comes up that creation is complete.

QUOTE said:
Yes, done that everytime. My memory card has been formatted so many times! lol

smile.gif

Thats exactly what I've been doing, when you say it will take a few seconds do you mean anymore then say, 10 seconds? Because thats about how long I wait for something to happen before I get annoyed and take the pandora out ready to start again.

Another thing, in Pandora Deluxe with the Pandora button configuration, which one should I be looking at? ELF Menu, Despertar Cementerio v7 or Time Machine, because they all have different buttons to press when loading the tool.
Also is it normal in Installation Options for Despertar Cementerio v8 to be greyed out and not usable?

Thanks again. I'm on Youtube trying to find a guide specific to my ofw at the moment. Its really driving my crazy, I have a modded DS Wii and 360 and nothing has been as crappy as a PSP!

follow the guide I linked to a bit back and try using Despertar Cementerio V5 and whatever button you set it to you could try changing it to LEFT on the DPAD and start the psp up with the prepared mem card in and connect the battery
smile.gif

choclatedumpling

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem when i try to charge my psp it charges for like 5 minutes then go green and says charge done i remove AC charger and it says it is a dead battery so i take it out put it back in the green light dosnt come on automatticly i made the MMS right because i know ill tell you later but first i should be able to charge the pandora battery so that the green light turns on automatticly then i move on to the MMS. The weird thing is, is that i know i made my MMS right because when i put my pandora battery in first then my ac and hold the L shoulder it goes to the recovery menu as if i already had CFW but i dont i then chose a option that says sumthing like this "run ..../......./....../EBOOT.pbp" or sumthing like that so i run it thinking it will upgradfe me to custom firmware all it does is says cant run game error ................ so i exit out and i notice my backgrounds is difffrent i check on my firmware it says its CFW i get ecxited and take out my charger it goes dEAD i put in my good battery i check the firmware again it is back to normal im all like WTF so i do it again exept i take out pandora battery first put in good battery remove charger then it stays CFW i cna put it in sleep mode without cancleing firmware but if i turn it offf completely it cacles the CFW.

Fing HELP ME!!!!!!
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
hate2.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
choclatedumplings said:
I have the same problem when i try to charge my psp it charges for like 5 minutes then go green and says charge done i remove AC charger and it says it is a dead battery so i take it out put it back in the green light dosnt come on automatticly i made the MMS right because i know ill tell you later but first i should be able to charge the pandora battery so that the green light turns on automatticly then i move on to the MMS. The weird thing is, is that i know i made my MMS right because when i put my pandora battery in first then my ac and hold the L shoulder it goes to the recovery menu as if i already had CFW but i dont i then chose a option that says sumthing like this "run ..../......./....../EBOOT.pbp" or sumthing like that so i run it thinking it will upgradfe me to custom firmware all it does is says cant run game error ................ so i exit out and i notice my backgrounds is difffrent i check on my firmware it says its CFW i get ecxited and take out my charger it goes dEAD i put in my good battery i check the firmware again it is back to normal im all like WTF so i do it again exept i take out pandora battery first put in good battery remove charger then it stays CFW i cna put it in sleep mode without cancleing firmware but if i turn it offf completely it cacles the CFW.

Fing HELP ME!!!!!!
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
hate2.gif

you lost me there !?

1st to charge a PANDORA you need to connect your AC power cable and turn the PSP on without the PANDORA battery in or any battery in at all!

Once the PSP is powered on clip the PANDORA battery in and it will start charging charge it while the PSP is powered on until its fully charged ... you cannot use a PANDORA as a normal battery unless you use it this way if you turn the PSP off it will return to a Service battery and will not power the PSP up unless you have the AC cable connected and switched on!

second ... If you have CFW on it already what exactly are you attempting to do !? ... Are you trying to update it to the latested CFW?? ... If this is what you are trying to do YOU DO NOT need to use the PANDORA to update it ... just download the eboot update for the firmware you need and put it in your GAME folder and update by loading it like a game from the XMB of the PSP!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD