smileipb2.png

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What kind of schmuck gives a kid a flash cart?

While all the other kids will be unwrapping their presents, they get to go to some warez site and download games.

"Here, I'm too cheap to buy you gifts so you can go get them off the internet instead."

Great example for somebody not old enough to understand what they're doing and make up their own mind. You're a fucking punk.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You realize you will be their ROM pimp forever now don't you? Usually the people that know how to get a flash cart and do will know how to get the goods but ppl that are given them as gifts will use you til the end of time...
rolleyes.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One thing is great about flashcarts as gifts even though ttheir cheaper say he bought real ds games:They would get boring ina few months whereas the flashcart wont cman made a great choice for th gifts and can think far better than peopel liek you who are complaining arent you a pirate too?

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gave me 10 year old sister a flashcart last xmas, she hasnt complained once and loves the thing, tho shes finally realized that its actually illegal and ask me about it, but still always asks for the good new games

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A ten year old is incapable of understanding the nature of piracy and copyright law, let alone the potential consequences. I only take comfort knowing that as a minor she wouldn't be held responsible and they would go straight to the person that provided it, same as if you took her out to shoplift for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: