Owner of Wii Hakcing Site (tehskeen.com)Commits suicide!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m00k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alprazolam, also known under the trade names Xanax, Xanor and Niravam, is a short-acting drug of the benzodiazepine class used to treat moderate to severe anxiety disorders, panic attacks, and is used as an adjunctive treatment for anxiety associated with moderate depression. It is also available in an extended-release form, Xanax XR, both of which now available in generic form. Alprazolam possesses anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxant properties.[3]

Alprazolam may be habit-forming, and long-term use and/or abuse may cause a physical dependence to develop along with withdrawal reactions during abrupt or rapid discontinuation. In the USA, alprazolam is a schedule IV controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act.[4]

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A study in New Zealand found that alprazolam is almost 8 times more likely to result in death in overdose than other sedative hypnotics as a group, with higher rates of ICU admissions and mechanical ventilation. Combined overdose with tricyclic antidepressants, alcohol, or opiates, or overdoses of alprazolam in the elderly, significantly increases the likelihood for severe toxicity and possible fatality.[94] Alprazolam (Xanax) overdose reflect the central nervous system depression of the brain and may include one or more of the following symptoms:[33]

* Somnolence (difficulty staying awake)
* Mental confusion
* Hypotension
* Impaired motor functions
o Impaired or absent reflexes
o Muscle weakness
o Impaired balance
o Dizziness
* Fainting
* Hypoventilation (Respiratory Depression)
* Coma
* Death

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanax#Overdose

PHALLIUS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puma said:
Xanax is an allergy medication. The worst that could happen is he'll be knocked out for a few weeks.

Far from it...it's an anti-anxiety medication and you can easily overdose on it. Does anyone have a good lead on this guy? I'll call the FBI if we can find out where/who he is.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Well.. tehskeen guys already phoned the police.

Now.. the thing is.. they're gonna find him, and either:

A. It was a joke, he gets in trouble for time wasting among other things.
B. They find him dead.
C. They find him just alive and pump his stomach, he lives.
D. He committed suicide because someone brought legal action against him and everyone just helped him to get a jail sentence.

Woo.

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He lives in Arizona, that is all I can gather. People on his site posted that they phoned the authorities.

jebrown19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Overdose
Symptoms:
Manifested as an extension of alprazolam's pharmacologic activity. Varying degrees of CNS depressant effects such as somnolence and hypnosis can occur. Other manifestations may include muscle weakness, ataxia, dysarthria and particularly in children paradoxical excitement. In more severe cases diminished reflexes, confusion and coma may ensue. It should be remembered when treating an overdose that multiple agents may have been ingested. Fatalities with benzodiazepines rarely occur except when other drugs, alcohol or aggravating factors are involved.

It's rare, but can lead to coma and fatalities, particularly when combined with other Drugs.. Ie Alcohol

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
So.. unless his account got hacked, I doubt we'll see Brakken for a loooong time if ever.

Unfortunately tehskeen was my news website. Anyone know of any other ones as good?

lavamasta

Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. An overdose of this medicine can be fatal.

Xanax overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, confusion, muscle weakness, loss of balance or coordination, feeling light-headed, fainting, or coma.
found this off of an info site on the drug
frown.gif

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did he kill himself because of the wii scene? So why is this shit here? Dude, gbatemp is da shit! LOL

Edit: By taking a look at tehskeen.com news, it looks like he DID kill himself because of the wii scene!!!!!

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the adress posted here isn't correct anymore. he just moved to arizona a couple of month ago.

i hope somebody called the cops even if it's too late it would be a shame for the whole wii community if isn't found in time. 1000 read this and the thread over at tehskeen and nearly nobody reacted.

i checked the site several times a day and it would be a great loss if this is true. i really like how he was and how he saw the scene.

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound like an ass, but dude committed suicide because of internet drama. That means he has little to no IRL interaction, and no one but you guys care. Suicide is bad, it can hurt alot more than the people who turn to it as a way out, so why do we go all, thats a shame, poor guy, when he's hurting others. Why should we care if he doesn't. There. I made more drama.

(an hero indeed.)

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
About time. I hope this is real.

As it looks over the Internet, some people really deserve that in real life -- either that or a face-stab, that would do it, too.

krawhitham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He started the shit storm by attacking others, and not he can not take the drama?

Please, this is nothing more than a cry for attention, in a couple days after his FAKE suicide attempt he will claim someone saved him (stomach pumped, whatever) and poor poor me please be nice to me

If you can not take the heat stay out of the kitchen

marice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wooow anyone knows brakken really did something to himself?
would be a shame... i like tehskeen :s

did he an hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far