D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

I've searched for it but I can't find anything helpful about it...

I want to compile the twilight hack... I have my own savegame for twilight princess but I want to keep the hack also.
It there any way to join my own savegame into the hack?

Thanks!

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's right. but for starfall and banner brick it's needed if you don't want to use preloader

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just install the homebrew channel using the twilight hack and the install everything else through the HBC. Just do it. It's the proper and right way to do things.

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
maduin said:
just install the homebrew channel using the twilight hack and the install everything else through the HBC. Just do it. It's the proper and right way to do things.You don't understand what I want to...

QUOTE(X D D X @ Jan 27 2009, 06:31 AM) You can create a new Save Slot in the Twilight Hack save, i'm using it and no problems so far.
Thanks! Made it.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
X D D X said:
You can create a new Save Slot in the Twilight Hack save, i'm using it and no problems so far.

I did this (because I installed twilight hack before i started played zelda tp) and it worked great at first.

However after playing a little while into the game, i decided to test the twilight hack again and it fails. I walk up to the guy and the game freezes, however no code is executed.

Still, it was great while it lasted

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
OSW said:
X D D X said:
You can create a new Save Slot in the Twilight Hack save, i'm using it and no problems so far.

I did this (because I installed twilight hack before i started played zelda tp) and it worked great at first.

However after playing a little while into the game, i decided to test the twilight hack again and it fails. I walk up to the guy and the game freezes, however no code is executed.

Still, it was great while it lasted
I never had that problem, but I want to add that it has another big downside: if Nintendo blocks the version of the Twilight Hack you're using with an update, it will be lost forever. Sure, you can downgrade and all that, but it just isn't practical to store your save in the Twilight Hack. I decided to keep them seperated, and I'm glad I did. After playing for a year (I don't play that much
tongue.gif
) I still haven't finished it. If I had to delete it with every new Twilight Hack, I would never know how the game ended.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1