Override_Config not working

Picalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. Just updated to the latest Atmosphere 13.2.
Everything works but when I try to make changes to the Override config file it does not work. I am trying to restore the gallery and have the menu come up when you hold R

This is what I did. I went into the config_template folder. Edited Override_config file by removing the "!". Saved the file and moved it to the config folder.
[hbl_config]
program_id_0=010000000000100D
override_key_0=R

This did not work. Any suggestions?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. Just updated to the latest Atmosphere 13.2.
Everything works but when I try to make changes to the Override config file it does not work. I am trying to restore the gallery and have the menu come up when you hold R

This is what I did. I went into the config_template folder. Edited Override_config file by removing the "!". Saved the file and moved it to the config folder.
[hbl_config]
program_id_0=010000000000100D
override_key_0=R

This did not work. Any suggestions?
I’m on FW 14.1.1 | AMS 1.3.2 and have that exact setup (if you click album it brings up photos, if you hold R it brings up hbmenu). Here is a cut-n-paste of my /atmosphere/config/override_config.ini

[hbl_config]
override_key=R
program_id=010000000000100d
override_address_space=39_bit

make sure the file is named properly with .ini at the end and you don’t have a trailing .txt (e.g. override_config.ini.txt)?
try removing the “_0” after program_id and override_key?

that’s all I can think of that’s even remotely related. In all fairness yours looks like it should just work but maybe try cutting and pasting mine just for kicks.

Last edited by binkinator,
Reactions: Picalo

Picalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m on FW 14.1.1 | AMS 1.3.2 and have that exact setup (if you click album it brings up photos, if you hold R it brings up hbmenu). Here is a cut-n-paste of my /atmosphere/config/override_config.ini

make sure the file is named properly with .ini at the end and you don’t have a trailing .txt (e.g. override_config.ini.txt)?
try removing the “_0” after program_id and override_key?

that’s all I can think of that’s even remotely related. In all fairness yours looks like it should just work but maybe try cutting and pasting mine just for kicks.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After days of trying different things, it finally works lol.
I was leaving the ";" on the commands along with the other information on top.
Thank you.

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM