My laptop has recently started overheating and shutting down (It started happening a lot around mid-March of this year)...I'm not sure if it's just the fans/vents that need cleaned, because my laptop is on a desk in an open area (Middle of my bedroom), so it has plenty of ventilation space for the air it blows out. It's usually not hot in my room, and I usually have a ceiling fan on most of the time. Most of the time on my laptop, I'm just using Firefox or Game Maker 7, which really don't require a lot of processing power, so I'm wonder why it's overheating a lot... Also, I'm not sure if this could have anything to do with the overheating problem, but my battery seems to have worn down and doesn't hold a charge for a very long time (I always have to have my charger plugged in, because the battery runs out after 30 minutes, where it would normally run out after a few hours on the Balanced power usage level). Oh yeah, my laptop has one fan on the side, one fan (Unless it's just a vent) in the back by the charger port, and one vent on the bottom. They get really hot when it overheats, and I've actually gotten slightly burned by touch the plastic near the main fan once. I'm afraid something might happen to the internal parts, as well as the case for my laptop. Do you guys think I should get it looked at by a professional computer repair company, or is there a solution I can use by myself?