Hacking OTP access via IOSU kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
b-b-but something popped up and it was a message!!!111 Totally real and is super stable nothing wrong with it!!!!

The funny part is I know this is fake because when you use a USB to have extra games on your Wii U when you unplug it then the system shuts off because Nintendo people are pussies and afraid people will hack the console.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice potato quality you got there

Potato quality? That's giving it too much credit, I'd label it more along the lines of kitchen sponge quality. Did all these throwaway accounts just so happen to sign up for the Temp at a really serendipitous time?

D

Deleted User

o grupo foi alterado para segredo por enquanto, mas não se preocupe, enquanto esperamos que Iosu todo esse tempo, alguns dias não será um problema !!
rough translation

the group was changed to secret for now, but do not worry, as we expect Iosu all this time, a few days will not be a problem !!

Adikirak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yep, i change privacy. Because of a bunch of members speaking blunders in gbatemp / reddit apart. It was adequate disclosure out, even by violating the terms.

Last edited by Adikirak,
Reactions: zoogie

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep. Must be "the group" or the person who could have shared "the group" link but never did.
Or maybe he was afraid people will start dropping on the group like flies demanding them to release it to the public , remember hykem ? and tbh his choice was justified.

Don't underestimate the thirst ! let's just wait and see!

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the thread is going to shit. I know the temp isn't known for civility but instead of all the shitposting and insults maybe everyone could try for some patience. If nothing comes of this so be it. Been there, done that. But if something gets 'leaked' I know for fact that most of the salty people on this thread (some of the regulars even) are gonna do a complete 180 and act like nothing ever happened. Try to remember, video games (especially one's you're probably avoiding paying for) are good times, not something to kill each other over. :teach:

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
But this thread never turned into a war between Brazilian and USA hacking scenes? Somebody said they had something but nobody showed proof and it turned onto that topic.
They did show proof , but lets be honest , the only proof most users around here will actually be satisfied with is the files of the exploit.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm exited about this! Most shit talkers are too stupid to understand that shit talking won't make the devs release it sooner to prove you wrong ... quite the opposite. TN's idea of including harmful code that only affects certain person must be tempting sometimes :P

We are doing the devs a favor. The more time they keep the exploit the more time a company has to dox them. Once its released the company will try its hardest to find who did it and 50/50 percent chance they don't the dev will be more okay than keeping the exploit locked up.

They did show proof , but lets be honest , the only proof most users around here will actually be satisfied with is the files of the exploit.

Dude that wasn't proof I commented earlier why I know its fake.

Last edited by Zero72463,

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I buy everything digital. Whenever I disconnect my USB hard drive from the console I get the same screen shown in the video.

Where's the proof? The game is in the eShop, so they could have easily bought the game. They didn't show how they "installed" it. Just how they opened it. I could do the same with one of my games running of my hard drive.

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
We are doing the devs a favor. The more time they keep the exploit the more time a company has to dox them. Once its released the company will try its hardest to find who did it and if they don't they give up.

Dude that wasn't proof I commented earlier why I know its fake.
This and this , were enough to convince me, and again , lets just wait and see what comes out of it.

Reactions: Gpaludeto

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I buy everything digital. Whenever I disconnect my USB hard drive from the console I get the same screen shown in the video.

Where's the proof? The game is in the eShop, so they could have easily bought the game.

Yeah also the only known current Wii U game formats is .ISO and Loadiine format. .ISO format is almost impossible to find and that is the only way to play the game. Also no hacks that take advantage of the home menu have been released yet so idk how they could've possibly gotten a game onto the home menu. Also there is no .WAD for the home menu.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Yeah also the only known current Wii U game formats is .ISO and Loadiine format. .ISO format is almost impossible to find and that is the only way to play the game. Also no hacks that take advantage of the home menu have been released yet so idk how they could've possibly gotten a game onto the home menu. Also there is no .WAD for the home menu.
They could have installed in into the NAND or emuNAND. But i doubt that because that would take the IOSU exploit and they said it wasn't of IOSU. Let's just see I guess

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's nothing lmao. It doesn't show how you got in onto the home screen if you are actually running it off usb with hax.

He is just a new member trying to troll. No way he is working on this because he is married. You can see a ring on his finger when he ejects the SD Card. If you were a married man you would have a job, a life. Not developing hacks and end up possibly ruining your life.

D

Deleted User

Vai em PT-BR
Vocês não tem paciência?
Esse é um trabalho de quase 4 meses que ja resultou em 2 aparelhos brickados.
Calma, hoje foi o primeiro teste bem sucedido, logo que não houverem mais riscos será liberado o método.
Rough Translation

Go in PT-
You do not have the patience?
This is a work of almost 4 months already resulted in 2 brickados devices.
Calm, today was the first successful test, then ue there are no more risks will be released the method.

Hadobedo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vai em PT-BR
Vocês não tem paciência?
Calma, hoje foi o primeiro teste bem sucedido, logo que não houverem mais riscos será liberado o método.

ROUGH TRANSLATION:

Go in PT- You do not have the patience? This is a work of almost 4 months already resulted in 2 (bricked) devices. Calm, today was the first successful test, then ue there are no more risks will be released the method.

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Vai em PT-
Vocês não tem paciência?
Calma, hoje foi o primeiro teste bem sucedido, logo ue não houverem mais riscos será liberado o método.

Proper translation:
Don't you have patience?
This is a 4-months work that already resulted in 2 bricked devices.
Relax, today was the first succesful test, once there are no more risks it will be released.

Last edited by Ryuzaki_MrL,
Reactions: peteruk

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
If you were official you would speak English to us. This entire website is English so the fact that you signed up means you can speak it.
Really ?
Knowing the basics of english doesn't mean they're able to speak it , but you're right , they signed up for an english speaking site so they should at least try to speak english , or use rough translations.

D

Deleted User

If you were official you would speak English to us. This entire website is English so the fact that you signed up means you can speak it.
Shhh. This most likely won't be released and is just "oh look at what I have made" or a (not elaborate) troll.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ariltonsama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will explain this shit before it turn an international confusion. The "group" that all these guys say they belong is NOT a hacker group. It's a facebook group called "The Nintendo Bay" facing pirates downloads related to nintendo. Two people showed up yesterday posting these pictures and this video saying he had done the hack and can install games. Only a single other User said he tested the whole thing. Other than that, do not have absolutely any evidence even within the own Brazilian group. Some other users apparently believed (see I'm not saying it's fake) and left spreading over the Internet.

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will explain this shit before it turn an international confusion. The "group" that all these guys say they belong is NOT a hacker group. It's a facebook group called "The Nintendo Bay" facing pirates downloads related to nintendo. Two people showed up yesterday posting these pictures and this video saying he had done the hack and can install games. Only a single other User said he tested the whole thing. Other than that, do not have absolutely any evidence even within the own Brazilian group. Some other users apparently believed (see I'm not saying it's fake) and left spreading over the Internet.

Exactly. I tought it was IOSU stuff but now... well... i don't know what to believe anymore.

Let's wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg