Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
*Starts twitching*

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im also just making sure that 0E1 is the suppose to be the last set of numbers. Is this correct?

What's the rush? We quite literally have nothing that will use otp.bin and there's a good chance that if we do get something someone's going to write either a proper dumper or at the very least something that will dump the log as a txt file.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
What's the rush? We quite literally have nothing that will use otp.bin and there's a good chance that if we do get something someone's going to write either a proper dumper or at the very least something that will dump the log as a txt file.
Why are you discouraging people from being interested in hacking? How else are people going to get homebrew going? Stopping progress will just hinder homebrew.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you discouraging people from being interested in hacking? How else are people going to get homebrew going? Stopping progress will just hinder homebrew.

look i can write a bunch a numbers for currently no reason too

3292398 3283483 438U493 384842 3489493 32843938 38484392

should i no do that because it's pointless

yes

--

Nobody is discouraging. The thread is getting spammed because people are printing out their OTP.bin, wasting their time, and having it ready for no reason. There is no point for this right now for the moment. Until the OTP can be used for SOMETHING (and by then, we'll have payloads that get it and print it), it's pointless to even look at the thread other than pure hype for IOSU hacking.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do people believe this is real? you all must be pretty desperate for a kernel hack.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Well NWPlayer is a shitposting troll so her word means nothing. Love your memes tho bb. However, I'm going of the fact that this is on the front page ^_^
It's real, and I'm sure of it. It matches the leaked otp, and it happens to have access to syscalls only iosu kernel can do. Also coupled with the released iosu kernel.

Reactions: BurningDesire
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.