Other M Issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Awakendarknezz, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Awakendarknezz
    OP

Awakendarknezz Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2009
    United States
    I saw another thread below talking about other m but i believe the issue there was regarding playing it through a HDD or a burn disc. anyways i bought other m a month ago and i tried to play it yet it freezes right after the training section. i was wondering if there is anyway to fix this issue i don`t want to tempered with my wii much and accidentally brick it -.-. if anyone could help me i would appreciate it and thanks in advance. [​IMG]

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Assuming your disc drive is not at fault, make sure your IOS files are up-to-date. This can be done through the use of ModMii or an official Wii update via Nintendo WFC.

3. Awakendarknezz
    OP

Awakendarknezz Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2009
    United States
    Thanks ModMii It is then, I don`t want to risk bricking the Wii or getting all the homebrew stuff remove if i do it the official way. ^^ thanks a lot for the help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice