Not open for further replies.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
BlueStar said:
Come on, conspiracy theorists can do better than "He's still alive." Doubt the CIA would make this announcement unless they were sure he wasn't going to pop up next week in a video with a copy of the New York Times saying he was dead.

How about suggesting that the US have known the Pakistanis were shielding him for years and speculate on what the US has had to offer them to hand him over?

No one in their right mind should ever trust the CIA.
This. Even if it's true that bin Laden is dead, the US state does not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
There's nothing the US could do to convince some people Bin Laden is dead. They can say they've tested the DNA, but people will just say "Ha, they could have faked it." And the US isn't going to allow every nut-case blogger to test the DNA themselves, even if they had a clue how to do it.

It'll be like Elvis, people will be convinced he's living on the moon if that's what they want to believe.
no offense, but do you do any reading at all? or do you just fall in line and believe what you're told by the US government?
telling us they did a DNA test doesn't prove anything. it's not that i think they faked it, but the government's words prove nothing.
you believe 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy? that's fine, but you have no proof. and i have no proof that it was a conspiracy.
but i have much more of a reason to believe that it was than that it was a legit act of terror.

you think it's coincidence that all the presidents who've done good for our country and "stepped out of the painted line" have been assassinated?
lincoln freed the slaves. assassinated.
JFK, one of the best presidents ever, didn't do what the men behind the curtain told him to. assassinated.
two examples of what could almost definitely be conspiracies, but people make fun of you if you insist upon their illegitimacy. along with the 9/11 conspiracy.

i have no reason to trust anything the government says and i don't care if ignorants who don't research anything make fun of me.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Shabutie78 said:
BlueStar said:
There's nothing the US could do to convince some people Bin Laden is dead. They can say they've tested the DNA, but people will just say "Ha, they could have faked it." And the US isn't going to allow every nut-case blogger to test the DNA themselves, even if they had a clue how to do it.

It'll be like Elvis, people will be convinced he's living on the moon if that's what they want to believe.
no offense, but do you do any reading at all? or do you just fall in line and believe what you're told by the US government?
telling us they did a DNA test doesn't prove anything. it's not that i think they faked it, but the government's words prove nothing.
you believe 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy? that's fine, but you have no proof. and i have no proof that it was a conspiracy.
but i have much more of a reason to believe that it was than that it was a legit act of terror.

you think it's coincidence that all the presidents who've done good for our country and "stepped out of the painted line" have been assassinated?
JFK, one of the best presidents ever, didn't do what the men behind the curtain told him to. assassinated.
two examples of what could almost definitely be conspiracies, but people make fun of you if you insist upon their illegitimacy. along with the 9/11 conspiracy.

i have no reason to trust anything the government says and i don't care if ignorants who don't research anything make fun of me.

*quietly takes off the racoon hat*

...while I agree that a claim that DNA tests were made doesn't mean that they were and that the assasinations of Lincoln and JFK were inside jobs, since noone else other than certain lobby groups in the U.S could benefit from them, I can't sit blindly when you say that a deliberate strike performed by islam terrorists as retaliation for losses in the Gulf War, AKA "Don't put your nose in other people's affairs" kick in the balls was staged by the government. That's more bogus than Bogus MacBoggington.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
chartube12 said:
QUOTE said:
I think you're thinking of Saddam Hussein.

I don't even know who the hell that is

Uh.. guy from Iraq?

225px-Iraq,_Saddam_Hussein_(222).jpg

How can you not know him? He was the guy behind the Gulf War essentially, he was captured, put on trial, and hanged... South Park makes fun of him a lot by making him be in love with Satan.

oh so that's how is name is spelled...I knew he was a tourist that south park made fun of, but never knew what he actually was involved in.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
chartube12 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
chartube12 said:
QUOTE said:

Uh.. guy from Iraq?

How can you not know him? He was the guy behind the Gulf War essentially, he was captured, put on trial, and hanged... South Park makes fun of him a lot by making him be in love with Satan.

oh so that's how is name is spelled...I knew he was a tourist that south park made fun of, but never knew what he actually was involved in.

...war in Iraq is taking place between 2003 and now, how could you *not* be aware of Saddam's existance when even worms are? You *must* be either trolling or living under a rock. On the bloody moon.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Even though I don't believe his body was dumped in the sea, I do believe he was killed. Even though it isn't a solid source, Wikipedia says so.
This video confirms it even more. Obama is telling America this stuff.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Waflix said:
Even though I don't believe his body was dumped in the sea, I do believe he was killed. Even though it isn't a solid source, Wikipedia says so.

WIKIPEDIA SAYS SO! BWAHAHAHAHA!

...you do realize that a randomly picked moron can make Wikipedia entries?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shabutie78 said:
BlueStar said:

I agree. The CIA was diffidently behind some of the great men of our county's deaths. 9/11.... The government (being controlled by the CIA and other evil people), Bush and his cabinet knew what was going on. They decided to let it. They wanted an excuse to make the fight back look justified. The sad and horrible truth is big business makes shit loads of money from war. Bush's brother owns oil wells. Oil is used to make plastic, refine metals, make gasoline ect. Bush, scarified lives to make money.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Shabutie78 said:
BlueStar said:

Like I say, if they have killed Bin Laden, is there anything they can do to convince you?

"Some people believe everything the US government tells them to believe" and some people believe everything David Icke or any wing-nut conspiracy blogger tells them to believe, whether it's faked moon landings, 9/11 conspiracies or chemtrails. And yet those people consider themsevles to be the 'free thinkers', even as they blindly swallow eevrything they're told to.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
Shabutie78 said:
BlueStar said:

*quietly takes off the racoon hat*

...while I agree that a claim that DNA tests were made doesn't mean that they were and that the assasinations of Lincoln and JFK were inside jobs, since noone else other than certain lobby groups in the U.S could benefit from them, I can't sit blindly when you say that a deliberate strike performed by islam terrorists as retaliation for losses in the Gulf War, AKA "Don't put your nose in other people's affairs" kick in the balls was staged by the government. That's more bogus than Bogus MacBoggington.
the one who lives on 123 Fake Street?
i don't mean to shift up my words, but what i was saying was only in response to BlueStar's comment, demonstrating/putting into example the mentality behind not being so quick to believe what the government tells you.
i still am with you in that i believe it's our own government's fault that the 9/11 attacks happened, and THAT is specifically the much needed information they keep from us.
the average american knows about osama, the average american knows about 9/11.
the average american does not know about the gulf war and its relation to 9/11.
QUOTE(exentro @ May 2 2011, 06:23 AM)
lolz has anyone seen this?
was posted earlier in the thread

CrazySka

The Original Ska
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.crazyska.com
XP
Country
United States
Well as one that worked for Department of Defense for over 8 years and during the 9/11 time Im glad this is finally done. But We need to ask. Where is the DNA test? Why the laid to rest by Sea? Something just doesn't seem right

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Waflix said:

His body was put out to sea in respect to Islamic traditions. Not doing it would be an insult to the Islamic people.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
chartube12 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
chartube12 said:
QUOTE said:

Uh.. guy from Iraq?

...war in Iraq is taking place between 2003 and now, how could you *not* be aware of Saddam's existance when even worms are? You *must* be either trolling or living under a rock. On the bloody moon.

WTF does Saddam have to do with Iraq war started by 9/11? you said the golf war witch was many years before 2003.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
His body was put out to sea in respect to Islamic traditions. Not doing it would be an insult to the Islamic people.

I imagine the thinking behind chucking him in the sea is more that there's no grave/resting place that could become a shrine to him amongst jihadists nut-jobs.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ShadowSoldier said:
Waflix said:

...cause bombing his ass wasn't.

It's like saying "Hey peeps! Look at us! We honour your traditions! ...and [censored] your country. Irrelevant! We're the good guys!"

EDIT: *GASP!* R-aped is being censored nowadays? I never knew that this standard term is a cuss word. Oh gosh, I'm such a bad, bad boy.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Foxi4 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Waflix said:

It wasn't. Osama didn't speak or do things for every Islamic person. A lot of people didn't want to be associated with him. There's a lot of Islamic families that are happy to see him gone just as New Yorkers are.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:

It's like saying "Hey peeps! Look at us! We honour your traditions! ...and [censored] your country. Irrelevant! We're the good guys!"

EDIT: *GASP!* R-aped is being censored nowadays? I never knew that this standard term is a cuss word. Oh gosh, I'm such a bad, bad boy.
to be fair, most islamic people weren't on osama's side. same thing as hussein, ya know?
and yeah, i couldn't believe it was censored when i found out either, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just smoke meth, all your dental problems will go away.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even steven
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I wonder why edibles haven't caught on for meth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Locked down from government to dispensary
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In India it has, can't remember what its called yuka I think, they have a crisis like we have with fentanal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why we need regulation :teach:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Speak to Psi, he'll offer you some in Tempycoin. :tpi:
    +1
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Day after day, we drink beer, Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Beer can be bad for your teeth
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    Teeth? What Teeth?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Do crack instead. Beer is more of a depressant.
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    I like taking trips without even leaving my house, if ya know what I mean.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hygienist name is Jose I'm like fuck Juan found me
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did he ask to see yo feet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's second cousin obsessed with teeth
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you wake up with your belt un-buckled?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Let me lift you up in my chair
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Down there, teeth removal is putting you behind an angry donkey.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teeth removal is tying the donkeys hair to the tooth and slapping it's ass
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cleaning stuff they used was actually nice tasted like frosting
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That'd be 2million pesos, drink this tequila for your pain.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also buy my art senior don't forget what happened with Germany
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For reference, so everyone knows we are not racist, just like to pick on Juan, and he gives it back to us 'murdicans in return. I love me some latinos.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: For reference, so everyone knows we are not racist, just like to pick on Juan, and he gives it...